Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

batato

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by batato

  1. Of course i downloaded it...Im a marlin fan Tnx man
  2. The solution is obvious Jason Kendall here we go...someone making sense Where are we hurting most? 1) Catcher 2) Relief Pitching 3) Getting Runs In this order IMO
  3. Ha the way things are going for us w/out pudge Josh Willingham cause he's the bestest :blink:
  4. oh and btw penny causes he's the bestest :blink:
  5. I choose Penny just cause to me he's the better of the two.... I love what pavy is doing...i just cant figure out how he does it...sure he's good with location and control ... but still his pitches just dont convince me. Great job to both...Penny gets my nod.
  6. I don't know why Pudge decided to go to Detroit nor is it any of my business. I don't care if it's for the money or for whatever reason. All I care about is that he is happy. He's not a horrible person as you guys make him look. He's human. He's not perfect. Plus, he's not the first or the last baseball player to play away from home. Anyway, how do you know his family isn't looking for a place in Det? LOL his choose Detroit for one reason....His Wife Told him he BETTER take the money. What his wife failed to tell him was thats She's Thrilled she doesnt hv him around nearly every day, so that the milkman could come in and have some fun while poor pudge is playing for who? oh yeah Detroit.
  7. batato replied to Accord's topic in Miami Marlins
    Teach him how to play the catchers position...problem solved
  8. batato replied to djm305's topic in Miami Marlins
    i see hear feel nothing
  9. What a breathe of fresh air after watching Oliver struggle. With Phelps we get the win. With Oliver, we lose 6-3. 6-3 ? Maybe...if Jack pulls him in the 2nd inning
  10. batato replied to TealMonster's topic in Off-Topic
    RE-ELECT my uncle....He, like I, knows whats best for this country!
  11. batato replied to TealMonster's topic in Off-Topic
    All of a sudden every gay spouse has to be offered all the benefits (pension, helath care, etc) that they are now ineligible for. I have to bring up a point here..... You are then saying that if your gay you SHOULD have no right to pensions, healt care and so on ? If Gay people Marry they Should be allowed same benifits men and women enjoy as married couples. Last time I checked....Gays Pay Taxes Just like us "normal" humans :hat Fact is Replublicans are stuck with traditional religous beliefs....their choices are based and founded on matters which may have been acceptable 200 years ago. We live in a country thats based on a Model that is inherently erroneous, based on theories that dont work. Sure most believe the myth that we have a govt that represents the people...but I is not fooled. Did i give my consent to invade iraq ? Nope. And neitheir did a good portion of the citizens that live in our country.... BUSH invaded on his personal agenda wheather you want to believe it or not. Oh and for you Bush lovers.....IF we really wanted to do Something about terrorism, we would hv INVADED Suadi Arabia not Iraq. So Go ahead and RE-ELECT president Dumb Ass if you want..... Who knows maybe instead of getting 70% of the world to hate us like he's managed so far....Just maybe he can manage to get 90% of the world to hate us with 4 more years of working at it
  12. I know its early but while everyone was saying " GOOD TAKE A HIKE " to Rodriguez and worshipping Castro.....I was one that said $#@!. But fact is we hv Castro now and not I ROD..... So cmon Ray Ray.... become a major leaguer plsssss. As for Redmond....I'd rather leave Ray Ray in there another month or so at least to see if he breaks outta the funk....I'll glady accept a .235 avg as of now.
  13. batato replied to Malman's topic in Miami Marlins
    There better be 70000 or I'm cracking skulls. seriously, after waiting a whole year, the local coppers will hv to put me in a cell in order to miss this one.
  14. No doubt Perisho was clutch, and his 1-pitch double play ball got us out of a mess...... Pierre could be deserving.....clutch triple to tie the game and scored the winning run. Props also to Alex Gonzalez for stellar defense that saved several runs. But I have to give the MVP to Pavano who pitched 7 impressive innings against the best hitting team in the NL. agreed 101% but all in all ... every single one of those players contributed to what was a Top Notch game.
  15. Amazing win. This could be huge for this team give them confidence. I liked JP's reaction when he caught the ball. They were excited as they should be. Having fun. Hopefully can loosen up a little and get the bats going good point cant count on miguel and mikey to homer us a win all year
  16. batato replied to Malman's topic in Miami Marlins
    How many want to bet that They'll be at Least 40,000 Fans on (AJ's) OPENING DAY
  17. what a Win.... Super Job Fish! Actually Everett gave me a little scare....he hit the ball well vs us this series
  18. im stuck in the 4th inning....or my tv is shot
  19. i thought we already hv one of the best :blink:
  20. I always sit between home and 1st base upper deck..... Best seats for me, i love it... but if you can get in that area in the first few rows, your in heaven. Last game i was like 17 rows up...think letter J or something. Not bad...but lower upper is the best. I agree with marlins....Ack to watching players backs. But I do wanna goto fish tank for a game this season.
  21. anyone know what Frank has for pitches and speeds and stuff? I dont know him, but from the game I see FB and Slider....dont know how fast he's throwing or if he has a change or sinker
  22. oh the LOVE Correct me if I'm wrong....but isn't clement 30 years old and Dontrell a whopping 22 ? clement who? I know its early but D Lee is hitting 229 so far. Lee for Choi might actually turn out to be a hugh plus for the fish.
  23. Marlin Staff must hv a Crystal ball....homer number 8 Cubs must be PISSED....Choi another homer...batting nearly .300 with 8 homers.....CUBS gave the Marlins Dontrell Willis...they know how throw away Talent Tnx you Cubs.....Anymore offers ?
  24. i got the answer for you dude...am playing in a league that is mostly ex college,minor and major league players very competative...go to www.sfbl.com the games are every sunday there is a high and low league depends on your skill level..all games are played on very good fields and we get major league uniforms and are called by current college umpires...if you need any more info just p.m. me...hope this helps you out.. Wow awesome man....tnx a bunch...im joining
  25. oh yeah.. I know pudge isnt very liked here...but i wear his jersey proudly....he helped get us our Title of WORLD CHAMPIONS...i refuse to forget

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.