Question.

as a matter of fact i was at the game and am to old to be in school unline you kids and one game wont prove anything.I admit he did have a good game but he needs to have way more of those to win me over..The fact is i dont hate choi as much as i hate all of you hating on lee and not appreciating what he did. Thats the only reason i dont like choi is because of the lack of respect the guy hes replacing got.

as a matter of fact i was at the game and am to old to be in school unline you kids and one game wont prove anything.I admit he did have a good game but he needs to have way more of those to win me over..The fact is i dont hate choi as much as i hate all of you hating on lee and not appreciating what he did. Thats the only reason i dont like choi is because of the lack of respect the guy hes replacing got.

That's right, sheff#1 needs more proof...

Like a .400 AVG, 100 HRs, and 650 RBIs... or else Lee is way better...

:blink: :confused :banghead

always has to be the "all and powerful mod" to come up with some smart ass remark to a reasonable gesture.I gave choi his props on a good game but unlike other members on this board im not all up on his penne for a good game.I give him his due for a good game.If he keeps it up it will be no problem.No need for smart ass remarks oh powerful mod.

Guest Juanky

Well you might be too old for school but you need to go back because apparently they didn't do their job the first time.

Choi was awesome at the plate today. Even the times he recorded outs he made the pitchers work. Good hitting on his part.

Did you not hear what i just said? maybe not. It seems everyone on this board only hears what they want to hear. I gave him his props for today but im not on his genitles like most of you.IF he keeps it up he has no problem. Good game on his part but he hasnt won me over.You seem to be the one to have to go back to school for reading comprehension.

Guest Juanky

1 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 .000 .250 .000 .250

0 4 1 1 0 0 1 4 3 0 1 0 0 .250 .250 1.000 1.250

Wanna guess who is who?

Choi is our guy right now. If you can't deal with that, why not leave?

as a matter of fact i was at the game and am to old to be in school unline you kids and one game wont prove anything.

and just how old are you?

16? 17?

and of course 1 game doesnt mean anything, but it was a helluva start

you hate Choi because we hate Lee.... well I hate Lee because he didnt live up to that P word

and *gasp*

hit when it counted