Heat Get Home-Court for 1st Round!!!!!!

RossInfoMan

With the Heat and Hornets winning, and the Raptors coming back for a huge win in Milwaukee, the Heat will have home-court advantage in the 1st round and face the HORNETS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you we're quick

heat vs. hornets, at the heat's house!!!!!!!!!

lets not bring up that Hornets sweep in 2001 stan van was really upset when eric reid brought up just now so lets keep that in the past..this is a slower more injured HOrnets team with prob no mash and very injured baron and david wesley. Isnt it great to be a florida sports fan now? Heat back in the Playoffs and reining champs off to a 7-1 start.

lets not bring up that Hornets sweep in 2001 stan van was really upset when eric reid brought up just now so lets keep that in the past..this is a slower more injured HOrnets team with prob no mash and very injured baron and david wesley. Isnt it great to be a florida sports fan now? Heat back in the Playoffs and reining champs off to a 7-1 start.

Have to like our chances especially if Mash is out for the series.Hornets best player is Mash and Hornets second half struggles relate to Mash being injured.

Game 1 will be in Miami on Sunday night at 7 and will be televised on TNT.

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon).

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon). Duhon won't do sh*t in the NBA. He went to dook.

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon). Duhon won't do sh*t in the NBA. He went to dook. OMG duhon wont do jack s***, hell get drafted in the 2nd round and wont go anywhere

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon). Duhon won't do sh*t in the NBA. He went to dook. OMG duhon wont do jack s***, hell get drafted in the 2nd round and wont go anywhere I wouldn't draft him if there were 18 rounds and he was there in the 18th.

Heat remind alot of the Fish.What the Heat record after All-Star break?

20-8

I was at the nets game. After the game, Caron and Rasual waved to me :D

After the game, they put the Bucks game on the screen on top, I was watching that thing, and I came out on NBC7 jumping with like a 32" leap, way better than I jump playing basketball normally lol.

HEAT heaeaeaeaeat

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon). Duhon won't do sh*t in the NBA. He went to dook. OMG duhon wont do jack s***, hell get drafted in the 2nd round and wont go anywhere You keep saying that. I'll keep saying that his game is much like someone else who can manage a game, yet has some problems with knocking down long-range shots.

Yes, you're saying that Jason Kidd sucks.

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon). Duhon won't do sh*t in the NBA. He went to dook. OMG duhon wont do jack s***, hell get drafted in the 2nd round and wont go anywhere I wouldn't draft him if there were 18 rounds and he was there in the 18th. Joe Forte on Line 1, Jason In-Capable on Line 2.

First of all, THANK YOU JALEN ROSE!! Good lookin out :D

It's amazing how everything just went our way with the Bucks losing and then the combined losses of the Bucks and Hornets earlier in the week.

This Hornets team shouldn't ben taken lightly though. They have a lot of perimeter weapons and then a force inside with PJ and Magloire. It's gonna be very interesting.

If hell freezes over (if it hasn't already) and we face the Knicks later on, that will be some crazy s***.

This is my first time seeing the Heat in the playoffs (I wasn't a sports fan back then) so I'm sooo excited. Can't wait for Sunday.

Cool, first Heat game I've been able to see all season, if you don't count several episodes of AND1 Streetball with Rafer. It's a bit of a shame the Cavs couldn't make it this season, but they will next season. What they need is another true PG to compete with MacInnis (Jameer Nelson, should he last long enough, or Chris Duhon). Nelson would be a horrible fit with Lebron.