May 24, 200422 yr 6'0 170 lbs 12 kicks Eat your heart out ladies :lol you know what they say about dudes with big feet... they say damn that boy got some big feet. i really need to stop watching that show :confused
May 24, 200422 yr 6'0 170 lbs 12 kicks Eat your heart out ladies :lol you know what they say about dudes with big feet... they say damn that boy got some big feet. i really need to stop watching that show :confused :lol
May 24, 200422 yr i'm 5'11", last time I weighed myself I was 175 but I think I've gained 5-10 pounds since then
May 24, 200422 yr I'm surprised that shoe size wasn't included in all of this :shifty size 10 :thumbup Size 6 for me
May 24, 200422 yr you know what they say about chicks with small feet... What DO they say about chicks with small feet?
May 24, 200422 yr you know what they say about chicks with small feet... What DO they say about chicks with small feet? they wear small shoes. :thumbup
May 24, 200422 yr 6'0 170 lbs 12 kicks Eat your heart out ladies :lol We're almost the exact same size. 5'11, 170, size 12
May 24, 200422 yr 6'2 230. yuh im on roids. i spent 5 months in moscow gettin juiced cuz its legal there. so i still got the roid look.
May 24, 200422 yr size 13, still growing i win Well, the doctor tells me I have two major growth spurts to go. So lets check back in two years or so and see who wins. :thumbup
May 24, 200422 yr size 13, still growing i win Well, the doctor tells me I have two major growth spurts to go. So lets check back in two years or so and see who wins. :thumbup 15.5, ladies. You all shall now bow and pay homage..... Or not. Your call. :confused
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.