Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

what ur sn means...

Featured Replies

My screen name is in honor of a chant that White Sox fans do whenever Magglio Ordonez comes up to the plate at The Cell.

no one will ever know what it really means.

Really?

 

I must be special then since you told me what it means a long time ago.

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

Is that a friggin PANTHER!!!

 

:o

 

*hides*

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

Is that a friggin PANTHER!!!

 

:o

 

*hides* It looks like a Dinasour to me :blink:

always loved the marlins and i used to be marlins01 on the original official website but then i graduated high school in '02 so i decided to just update it a little when i joined here.

 

for those that know my aim sn, my last name is sosa and i love the dolphins.

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

Awwww! Cute kitty! :D

My AIM name is Milfhunter4U69. Ya I don't think I need to explain that one any further. I also have a name called Pattymayo69doug. Don't ask :blink:

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

Is that a friggin PANTHER!!!

 

:o

 

*hides* He's one small panther.

 

Barely bigger than the flashlight.

 

>_>

My AIM name is Milfhunter4U69. I got that name from experience :p . Ya I don't think I need to explain that one any further. I also have a name called Pattymayo69doug. Don't ask :blink:

That's not right.

my username on here is a couple of swahili words that roughly translate to "the one who fools".

 

and my username on aim (hoburglarX [remove the X]) isn't very tough to figure out... i was in the 8th or 9th grade when i came up with that gem :thumbup

so i was thinkin about changing my name to 43AJB34 scince that was AJ's first/old number. what do u guys think i should do?

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

I always thought u were big on Urbina... u know Uber Urbina *Ubi*.... lol.... anywayz........

 

My name is pretty self explanitory... and the 05 is for class of 05 (HS)...[/b]

the sorianofan is self explanatory and HFW stands for Horten Flying Wing, or the Gotha 229, the first stealth bomber created by the nazis during world war II.

 

 

Yes, the gotha 229 did fly during world war II.

The 22 was my number when I played soccer. The "Detroit What" was from the "Forgot About Dre" music video. Eminem is being interviewed on TV and starts yelling Detroit What over and over again.

 

I use it because I'm a pretty big Detroit sports fan. My family is from there so I grew up liking all the teams.

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

I always thought u were big on Urbina... u know Uber Urbina *Ubi*.... lol.... anywayz........

 

My name is pretty self explanitory... and the 05 is for class of 05 (HS)...[/b] I never thought of that!

 

@_@

uum i sing broadway and i was born in 84?

 

now ask my what my aim name means and then you'll get an interesting story

Say It Say It Say It!

Marge: [thrusting a copy of the photograph in Homer's face] What is the of this!

 

Homer: Whyarreeuumpht... Meaningless! Marge... Don't even attempt to find meaning in it.

Uber is the kick ass uber word.

 

And Ubi is this guy...

 

 

 

And yeah, he's really mad.

I always thought u were big on Urbina... u know Uber Urbina *Ubi*.... lol.... anywayz........

 

My name is pretty self explanitory... and the 05 is for class of 05 (HS)...[/b] I never thought of that!

 

@_@ :confused I thought the same thing

no one finds the horten flying wing the least bit interesting?

I do, however it is unlikely many more will, plus it'll probably kill the topic. I actually want to hear some of the answers people give.

 

Especially the babiis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.