GET A BAT!!!!!

Teal Shadow

Pitching and defense gets you so far...It's amazing were still in first place with the offense and bullpen we have.

We made Wasdin look like a future hall of famer.

Niner is DONE! There nobody on the bench better, which says alot. I understand he's hurt. Which in turn is hurting the team

Pitching and defense gets you so far...It's amazing were still in first place with the offense and bullpen we have.

We made Wasdin look like a future hall of famer.

Niner is DONE! There nobody on the bench better, which says alot. I understand he's hurt. Which in turn is hurting the team

i very much agree. PATHETIC effort today on the offensive end. the bullpen made it difficult for us to come back this is true, but if our offense would have done ANYTHING before that we would have had a decent enough lead even after that 3-run homer.

this game is all one this really bad Offense we have.

you know what's pathetic? this crap! We don't need another bat, we don't! All teams go through ups and downs offensively. The only piece we need is bullpen help, and we're set for October. We have more than enough offense sitting in the bench, if someone's struggling, call someone.

you know what's pathetic? this crap! We don't need another bat, we don't! All teams go through ups and downs offensively. The only piece we need is bullpen help, and we're set for October. We have more than enough offense sitting in the bench, if someone's struggling, call someone.

im sorry but i think your wrong. we do not have the consistancy in the lineup. we have the starting pitching, and a DECENT bullpen if used right. we NEED better offense. maybe a new hitting coach?

We have a veteran LF who is on the downslope of his career, a very young first baseman who is still adjusting to the game, a below average catcher and an inconsistent offensive SS.

I would tend to agree we may need to add someone to our offense but I think adding to the BP is more important.

We have a veteran LF who is on the downslope of his career, a very young first baseman who is still adjusting to the game, a below average catcher and an inconsistent offensive SS.

I would tend to agree we may need to add someone to our offense but I think adding to the BP is more important.

i dont see why adding to the bullpen is more important at this time. if we cant score runs it puts more pressure on our starting pitcher and bullpen. if we had the big bats come alive then we'd have confident pitchers im sure. i guess well never know until it happens.

It seems like everyone is just underperforming lately. This is when the hitting coach has got to step in and do something!!! Our offense is better than this. Everyone is so inconsistent, having 2 or 3 hits in one game than going 0for the next few.

This shoulder injury appears to have all but destroyed Conine as a batter. Either way, we cannot keep him in our regular line-up at this rate...

I agree and disagree

Our bullpen almost always come in with a one run lead or behind by one. Every pitch counts because our offense doesn't score. How much more pitching will it take to put more runs on the board? How many laugher have we been in? It seem were always in a dogfight. That means were not scoring enough to demoralize the other team chances to come back.

GET ANOTHER BIG BAT Admin

Trade for Carl Everett. Bring back the former Marlin :thumbup

Watched the ChiSox game tonite. He was movin like a 3-toed-sloth out there.

I know he just came of the DL, but damn, was he slow. Well he did go 1 for 3 with 2 RBI and a walk. The guy is a solid hitter with RISP, something that this team NEEDS.

Trade for Carl Everett.? Bring back the former Marlin :thumbup

Watched the ChiSox game tonite. He was movin like a 3-toed-sloth out there.

I know he just came of the DL, but damn, was he slow. Well he did go 1 for 3 with 2 RBI and a walk. The guy is a solid hitter with RISP, something that this team NEEDS. buerhle was terrible in the first --- the first 5 reached safely

We need to stop talking about getting another bat guys. July is when you talk about that. We got another arm, and he looks good so far.

We need to start being smarter at the plate. JP is killing us at the top right now, Cabs and his DPs are also killing us.

Could we see Luis, Sea Bass, and Choi bat 1-2-3 tomorrow?

I've said it before...As much as I like COnine, I think he is bench material now...We need a good hitter in LF and we need one more bullpen guy (depending on how the Koch Era goes)...

And just out of curiosity, who is Captain Clubhouse on this team? Who is the leader? Is Mikey taking that job responsibility? I honestly don't know who is taking charge...Is someone picking this team up when it is down? Dontrelle is a cheerleader but as a pitcher he really shouldn't be in charge of offensive morale