Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Mando?

Featured Replies

Maybe Benitez decided to quit baseball & called McKeon during the game to tell him he was retiring as he was leaving for Asia to travel & spend more time smoking herb.

 

Oh wait....

479198[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm off to bed. I'll get no sleep what so ever now despite it being 4 in the morning here. I'm actually gonna pray that our owner isn't a complete arse and that Mando is still a Marlin!

Crack dealer Armando Benitez arrested.

 

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

Miami (AP) -- A man who police say boasted about his criminal exploits and dared them to catch him was captured today, hiding in his mother's home.

 

Armandobenitez is suspected of selling crack cocaine to elementary school kids, sometimes while dressed in drag.

 

, who authorities say is a sick and demented criminal, surprised police by mailing them a videotape of himself and a long-written confession, with his photo at the bottom of each page.

 

In the videotape, taunted police by saying, "Humuhumu-nukunuku-a-pua`a", (a fish that makes strange grunting noises when taken out of the water.)

 

Police spokesman, Lt. Jim Carela, said that was the last straw. First he sells crack cocaine to elementary school kids, now he's making fun of us with a weird grunting pig-fish.

 

He said was captured at 10:30pm in his mother's home.

mayb hope hes just getting some rest and had to do wit the delay cant see this team become sellers

Crack dealer Armando Benitez arrested.

 

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

Miami (AP) -- A man who police say boasted about his criminal exploits and dared them to catch him was captured today, hiding in his mother's home.

 

Armandobenitez is suspected of selling crack cocaine to elementary school kids, sometimes while dressed in drag.

 

, who authorities say is a sick and demented criminal, surprised police by mailing them a videotape of himself and a long-written confession, with his photo at the bottom of each page.

 

In the videotape, taunted police by saying, "Humuhumu-nukunuku-a-pua`a", (a fish that makes strange grunting noises when taken out of the water.)

 

Police spokesman, Lt. Jim Carela, said that was the last straw. First he sells crack cocaine to elementary school kids, now he's making fun of us with a weird grunting pig-fish.

 

He said was captured at 10:30pm in his mother's home.

479218[/snapback]

:lol :blink: :plain

I think he was warming up in the 8th and because of the rain delay he couldn't come in the game! I guess!

479162[/snapback]

Only Manzy, Perisho and Koch warmed up =(

Crack dealer Armando Benitez arrested.

 

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

Miami (AP) -- A man who police say boasted about his criminal exploits and dared them to catch him was captured today, hiding in his mother's home.

 

Armandobenitez is suspected of selling crack cocaine to elementary school kids, sometimes while dressed in drag.

 

, who authorities say is a sick and demented criminal, surprised police by mailing them a videotape of himself and a long-written confession, with his photo at the bottom of each page.

 

In the videotape, taunted police by saying, "Humuhumu-nukunuku-a-pua`a", (a fish that makes strange grunting noises when taken out of the water.)

 

Police spokesman, Lt. Jim Carela, said that was the last straw. First he sells crack cocaine to elementary school kids, now he's making fun of us with a weird grunting pig-fish.

 

He said was captured at 10:30pm in his mother's home.

479218[/snapback]

woah dont do that again u had me goin an i was like OH beep! funny but scary

Maybe Benitez decided to quit baseball & called McKeon during the game to tell him he was retiring as he was leaving for Asia to travel & spend more time smoking herb.

 

Oh wait....

479198[/snapback]

I didn't see him warming up but I saw him before the rain delay in the bullpen. After that I didn't see him, just Perisho and Koch. Well, from what I saw on tv anyways.

479238[/snapback]

If that's true there are only 2 logical explanations. He was traded or Ramp's huge dump theory.

I didn't see him warming up but I saw him before the rain delay in the bullpen. After that I didn't see him, just Perisho and Koch. Well, from what I saw on tv anyways.

479238[/snapback]

If that's true there are only 2 logical explanations. He was traded or Ramp's huge dump theory.

479243[/snapback]

Ramp's huge dump theory©

I didn't see him warming up but I saw him before the rain delay in the bullpen. After that I didn't see him, just Perisho and Koch. Well, from what I saw on tv anyways.

479238[/snapback]

If that's true there are only 2 logical explanations. He was traded or Ramp's huge dump theory.

479243[/snapback]

or he was sick or a family emergency or jack didnt want him in tonight or there are many many more logical explanations

I didn't see him warming up but I saw him before the rain delay in the bullpen. After that I didn't see him, just Perisho and Koch. Well, from what I saw on tv anyways.

479238[/snapback]

If that's true there are only 2 logical explanations. He was traded or Ramp's huge dump theory.

479243[/snapback]

or he was sick or a family emergency or jack didnt want him in tonight or there are many many more logical explanations

479247[/snapback]

I know I was just joking.

MASSIVE VIOLENT DIARHEA, SPLATTER THE BATHROOM WALLS TYPE!!!!

 

where in the world is armando san diego?

i wonder wat he had for dinner ...... any suggestions

479248[/snapback]

 

 

a sandwich with both mustard and mayo. always makes me have a massive s***.

the follow teams are still playing:

 

dodgers & rockies

giants & padres

mariners & athletics

rangers & angels

 

anyone feel like scouting the live gameday things to see who isnt playing?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.