July 30, 200422 yr CF: Pierre 2B: Castillo 3B: Lowell LF: Cabrera C: LoDuca 1B: Conine RF: Encarnacion SS: Seabass SP: Beckett, Burnett, Pavano, Willis..... Ishii? SU: Mota CP: Benitez --------- Losing Choi is disappointing and i'm not liking that at all but aside from that, I love this.
July 30, 200422 yr CF: Pierre 2B: Castillo 3B: Lowell LF: Cabrera C: LoDuca 1B: Conine RF: Encarnacion SS: Seabass SP: Beckett, Burnett, Pavano, Willis..... Ishii? SU: Mota CP: Benitez --------- Losing Choi is disappointing and i'm not liking that at all but aside from that, I love this. 484113[/snapback] Hand me the barf bag.
July 30, 200422 yr well, after thinking about it, if we can get ishii or lowe, we'll be in great shape. but im really going to miss choi. REALLY.
July 30, 200422 yr we now have no left handed power :thumbdown 484130[/snapback] We got by last season didn't we?
July 30, 200422 yr well, after thinking about it, if we can get ishii or lowe, we'll be in great shape. but im really going to miss choi. REALLY. 484126[/snapback] youll forget about him in no time....he was only with us for a while
July 30, 200422 yr we just lost a #2 starter and a future all star 1b for a .230 hitter, overpayd and mediocre catcher and a nice setup man. u cant replace a #2 starter like that. we r f***ed in the postseason
July 30, 200422 yr Author well, after thinking about it, if we can get ishii or lowe, we'll be in great shape. but im really going to miss choi. REALLY. 484126[/snapback] Same here, i'm really going to miss Choi as well.
July 30, 200422 yr not sure what to think ... don't like the choi/enc portion of the deal ..... I also would of liked to of seen a lesser prospect go I don't think juan brings that much back to the club ... I think choi has a superb ceiling and is doing very well this year I hate to lose choi ... maybe one of our prospects is close to taking over 1b?
July 30, 200422 yr we now have no left handed power :thumbdown 484130[/snapback] What left power? Any pitcher with half a brain knew to pitch Choi high and inside and he'll miss.
July 30, 200422 yr ^^^ he does have a point. But Choi can be sculpted into a Barry Bonds... 484212[/snapback] classic
July 30, 200422 yr i think the main purpose of swapping position players was for us to gain defense BTW lo duca has great numbers with RISP
July 30, 200422 yr 1B- Conine or Easley 2B- Castillo SS- Gonzalez 3B- Lowell LF- Encarnacion CF- Pierre RF- Cabrera C- Lo Duca I think it should be like that. What do you guys think? I think putting Pierre or Cabrera in 1st base is silly. Conine plays it so he can swap with Easley.
July 30, 200422 yr LoDuca's stats: 2003 - .842 OPS before the break, .609 after 2002 - .812 before; .575 after 2001 - .999 before, .852 after Career - .840 before, .682 after He should be hitting 8h. No, that's where Juan '.705 OPS' Encarnacion should be batting. No, wait, that's Alex '.705 OPS' Gonzalez's spot. We now have three mediocre hitters in the lineup, and who knows how long Conine stays hot.
July 30, 200422 yr choi didnt look good that AB against worrel just got lucky that we were playin the phillys and worrell is an idiot. If choi doesnt hit that homer the other night none of us miss him
July 30, 200422 yr cabrera at 1st would be great 3b and 1st are corner infield....he can play it cabrera is too slow for the outfield not to mention encarnacion has a cannon like cabrera so we dont lose much arm out there
July 30, 200422 yr 1B- Conine or Easley 2B- Castillo SS- Gonzalez 3B- Lowell LF- Encarnacion CF- Pierre RF- Cabrera C- Lo Duca I think it should be like that. What do you guys think? I think putting Pierre or Cabrera in 1st base is silly. Conine plays it so he can swap with Easley. 484237[/snapback] Swap Cabs and Enc. We know Enc is great in Right and Cabs sucks at Right. Cabs was great in Left and he only moved to Right because we got rid of Enc. Now that he's back, we can move them back and put Conine at first.
July 30, 200422 yr choi didnt look good that AB against worrel just got lucky that we were playin the phillys and worrell is an idiot. If choi doesnt hit that homer the other night none of us miss him 484250[/snapback] Incorrect. Choi is YOUNG and had much potential. I thought he would be great, and be around for some time.
July 30, 200422 yr Can Conine even play 1st anymore? Or, for that matter, can he play similar defensively as Choi?
July 30, 200422 yr Just came in and I find this f***ing s*** out. I'm f***ing pissed. I hope so this doesnt f***ing happen please please....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.