Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pressing Question

Featured Replies

boyfriend, you that's right my boy toy sent me over to this site and told me it was cool...so I joined woo hoo ye haw

 

Hi my name is Katlynne and I'm from iowa and I have a problem... :p

I came upon this place this way...

 

I was at the official Invision Board Forums (the software that this site is devolped with) because I administrate a few Invision forums myself and was looking at some forums devolped by Invision customers and found this place.

 

Came here to spread Twins propaganda. Instead I'm spewing Packer Propaganda. And the rest is history.

  • 4 months later...

i think someone spammed it up on the MLB boards. its all a blur...

well...

 

I was on the boards at the official site and somebody had mentioned this site so I decided to check it out and that's where I found the forums and I've been addicted ever since :mischief

I stumbled upon a link while on the ESPN Boards looking for news the night of the waiver trade deadline.

 

So many hours I'll never get back... :thumbup

Masterchief told me about the site.

 

Since then I've been addicted and as soon as I get online this is usually the first site I come to.

 

Sad I know. :(

When I started to get into the Marlins, I just wanted to see if there was a fan board for the Marlins. I typed "Marlins" and a bunch of crap came out, but this one really caught my attention and snooped around for a while before becoming a member. I think it rocks! :w00t

I found this site one day when I was browsing around the internet looking for good Marlins fan sites. :)

during the divisional series versus the Giants.

 

some one from this site was bashing the giants fans at their Yahoo sports message boards and i linked up.

I was on the "official" Marlins board at their "official" site when I was told of this board.

i think i came across a link on the espn message boards and i visited marlinsbaseball.com for quite a long time before joining the forums. Don't know why. Its a great site.

I've been an "eternal lurker" since the original official UBB on the Marlins site (which is where this board can directly be traced to), although I basically looked over the shoulder of another user until I finally got my own account.

Around the 2003 MLB playoffs time, a moderator on a "Angels" board mentioned this site, so I did google search and found it.

http://www.angelsbaseball.us/

 

Incidently GiantsIn04 is a regular poster at the Angels board then he saw the post about this site and came here.

 

:w00t :mischief2 :hat

 

I like IPS message boards.

it was a fluke

 

i typed some s*** into yahoo! and I found it

haven't left since

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.