The Pressing Question

Das Texan

I am curious with all these new users especially.

How did you discover these message boards?

If it was via another board, please tell us which one if you dont mind.

Glad to have everyone here, hope it further enhances these boards...

The Marlins board has taken off exponentially since the beginning of the season.

Guest markotsay7

I was involved in the move-over from the official site. That was back in my glory days, the days when I was known as The Postmaster for averaging something like 2387624534089 posts a day (most of them meaningless). I was obsessed with this site, as a matter of fact, when I was in the Bahamas a few years back, I paid $10 for a half hour on the computer at an internet cafe and checked only this site, I didn't even check my email. Now that I think about it, to say obsessed with this site is the understatement of this century...to the point where it replaced my own Marlins site on the top line of AOL with the link name, Marlins...now THAT is something.

Like some others, I was originally part of the UBB Official Marlins board. When MLB standardized its sites, Admin provided the alternative boards at The Stands. Eventually we went back to the old UBB, and when that closed, the EZBoard. So I've been around for a while, and I'm glad I have!

Ok I guess I shall chime in offically.

I 'found' this site back when this site was a part of the official boards.

Back before the cookie cutter crap was implemented.

Then Yenta sent me a message telling me about the forums moving to the stands and well i said why not went over there and have been a member of this community ever since.

So there.