Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pressing Question

Featured Replies

I am curious with all these new users especially.

 

 

How did you discover these message boards?

 

If it was via another board, please tell us which one if you dont mind.

 

 

Glad to have everyone here, hope it further enhances these boards...

 

 

The Marlins board has taken off exponentially since the beginning of the season.

I discovered it through MarlinsBaseball.com...

 

I just saw the link on the task bar, clicked it, and have been HOOKED ever since... :wacko :

 

DAMN YOU Admin!!! :p So many wasted hours here... :toilet

i was looking for porn...

 

the link i clicked went to marlinbaseball.com instead of whoresoftheworld.com

:lol

the link i clicked went to marlinbaseball.com instead of whoresoftheworld.com

:lol

Is that your homepage, Ramp? :lol :mischief2 :mischief

I was making a board on EZBoard and i was just curious what other Marlins site they were so i just searched and found this one on the old boards and i clicked on the link that Admin just moved here....

I was at the Milfhunter.com message boards and some guy told me to check this site out. Check out Maricel she is the best!

When the Spos got Floyd I was looking for some Fish fan reaction..so I yahooed 'Florida Marlins fan forum' or something and I found this site... :shifty

I was involved in the move-over from the official site. That was back in my glory days, the days when I was known as The Postmaster for averaging something like 2387624534089 posts a day (most of them meaningless). I was obsessed with this site, as a matter of fact, when I was in the Bahamas a few years back, I paid $10 for a half hour on the computer at an internet cafe and checked only this site, I didn't even check my email. Now that I think about it, to say obsessed with this site is the understatement of this century...to the point where it replaced my own Marlins site on the top line of AOL with the link name, Marlins...now THAT is something.

I found this website through a search engine, trying to find Florida Marlin fan sites. The link said this was the Ultimate fan site, so here I am. Connecting with the fans.

I was surfing an Astros Fan site to get Nolan Ryan Clips for a project when I saw a link to this site. The Marlins were playing the Astros and they listed this site as their Marlins News Source.

I saw ramp talking about it on The official website, thought i'd come here and find normal fanatics

Like some others, I was originally part of the UBB Official Marlins board. When MLB standardized its sites, Admin provided the alternative boards at The Stands. Eventually we went back to the old UBB, and when that closed, the EZBoard. So I've been around for a while, and I'm glad I have!

  • Author

Ok I guess I shall chime in offically.

 

 

I 'found' this site back when this site was a part of the official boards.

 

 

Back before the cookie cutter crap was implemented.

 

 

Then Yenta sent me a message telling me about the forums moving to the stands and well i said why not went over there and have been a member of this community ever since.

 

So there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.