Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pressing Question

Featured Replies

posted on ESPN boards for awhile....and everyone knows how trolled they are, but Admin kept posting about his site, so here I am!

I was in a drunken daze a number of years ago, and posting on ESPN. Admin got some info on me and began blackmailing me to join whatever forum he was on (yahoo, old official board, ez, stands, here.)

 

I will never be free.......

 

later........

looking for a good Marlins site a year or two ago.

Why'd you stop looking? :p Cause yours is the only one. Mine doesn't hold a candle to it. When are you gonna let our sites merge, Admin? :D

i've been around a while too.

 

i was on the origina; marlins message board as marlinfan7

 

i dont know if anyone remembers me from there

 

then after that closed we moved to the stands

 

but i got into a fight over the boards with markotsay7 and got banned for life from good old paul goodman

Ah, marlinfan7. I knew you'd said you got banned after a fight with me but I didn't remember JRod7...I thought maybe I was going crazy...I understand now...

 

Well, all's good now.

 

Hey Admin, would ya merge our sites for a thousand bucks? :D

Hey Admin, would ya merge our sites for a thousand bucks? :D

LOL! I keep posting on your boards mk7 and you don't even look at em :lol :rolleyes:

DT, I do look at them...and then I think about responding...and then I realize that there's no one else there to read them, so what's the use?

DT, I do look at them...and then I think about responding...and then I realize that there's no one else there to read them, so what's the use?

Anyways... my posts on your board aren't even worth an effort to respond :lol

Ah, marlinfan7. I knew you'd said you got banned after a fight with me but I didn't remember JRod7...I thought maybe I was going crazy...I understand now...

 

Well, all's good now.

 

Hey Admin, would ya merge our sites for a thousand bucks? :D

yup yup yup

my ex boyfriend was looking at marlinbaseball.com one day when I was with him.

 

After we broke up I decided to look at the site and I found these message boards.

 

 

I will try and post here when I can, when I am not depressed and dont have a date for the night!

I will try and post here when I can, when I am not depressed and dont have a date for the night!

so you're that type of girl

:mischief

  • 2 weeks later...

I recall seeing a message on the IGN boards about this site, so here I am.

Yea Admin is the Moderater of IGN i think.... :mischief2

Was told about it looking for info on the All Star Rosters on the ESPN Marlins board.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.