San Francisco Series:

23,143 1,282,304 21,734

22,675 1,304,979 21,750

29,638 1,334,617 21,879

Colorado Series:

26,735 1,361,352 21,957

35,243 1,396,595 22,168

39,104 1,435,699 22,433

Congratulations to the Marlin fans who went to the games. You still showed up at the Rockies series to watch a very bad team versus a team that at one point was 7 back in the WC and most thought DEAD.We have gone over the 1.4 million mark and had very good crowds for the Rockies series and even better for the Giants series considering it was during the week. If conditions are favorable we might go over the 1.5 million mark during the Cubs.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

if we have 23000 average for the last 17 games 1.83 million could be a possible goal.

The numbers are encouraging for the Marlins :thumbup

Loria and the organization deserve the fan support

During the Cubs series dont be surprised that the Marlins draw about 120,000 people, about 40,000 a game, I think that on Saturday for sure there will be 45,000+

Im thinking 2 million people is doable for this year, 2 million people would be a great boost and confidence for this ownership to move forward and help ensure a good product on the field

Go Marlins !!!!!!!!!!!!

During the Cubs series dont be surprised that the Marlins draw about 120,000 people, about 40,000 a game, I think that on Saturday for sure there will be 45,000+

Sunday's crowd should be just as big as Saturday's if not bigger, since Monday is a holiday.

:cool I couldn't be happier with the increased attendance this year. Let's hope that it only gets better from here on.

Guest Moneyball

I was At the Saturdays game and was late for the Visor hat thats how many people were there im also suprised with the attendence this year its like 1998 all over again

532912[/snapback]

Explain. :confused

Sunday's crowd should be just as big as Saturday's if not bigger, since Monday is a holiday.

:cool I couldn't be happier with the increased attendance this year. Let's hope that it only gets better from here on.

532905[/snapback]

No way! Saturday will get a much bigger crowd because sittingin the sun isn't so popular.