Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anna Benson: The Hoe

Featured Replies

December 1, 2004 -- ANNA Benson, the former model and stripper who is married to Mets pitcher Kris Benson, vowed yesterday that if she ever catches her husband cheating, she'll have sex with all his teammates.

 

The buxom brunette, proclaimed "Baseball's Hottest Wife" by FHM magazine, said on Howard Stern's nationally syndicated radio show:

 

"I told him [Kris] ? because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time ? I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team ? coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team."

 

"Mike Piazza just did a back flip," Stern said, egging her on. "Even the coaches? What about, like, the bat boys?"

 

"Everybody would get a turn," Anna pledged. "If my husband cheated on me and embarrassed me like that, I will embarrass him more than he could ever imagine."

 

Even Robin Quivers got in on it: "What about groundskeepers?"

 

"If I'm lining them up," Anna said, "I'll [also] circle into other teams. Whatever team he's playing, I will screw all them too."

 

She added that she and Benson are so into each other, they've had sex in many of the stadiums where he's pitched, including PNC Park and Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh.

 

This thread is nothing without pictures so:

cold?

it would be awesome if he did.

 

she could like make an awesome dvd series.

624534[/snapback]

:lol

 

What a slut though.

  • Author

it would be awesome if he did.

 

she could like make an awesome dvd series.

624534[/snapback]

:lol

 

What a slut though.

624541[/snapback]

 

I thought her just saying this would kinda embaress Kris.

I can imagine players trying to set Benson up and sneak a hot chic in his hotel room when he's alone. :lol

Man...

 

Do you think this influences Pedro's decision? :p

 

She is a fine piece of ass, but for all she's got going for her in looks she must have been balanced out with less than an average IQ...a monkey's IQ at that....

So if Kris cheats, will there be a "team meeting" or will Anna have 1 on 1 sessions with everybody??

 

It would be much more economical to do the team meeting (gang bang) but hey i'm getting way ahead of myself here...

 

:plain

So if Kris cheats, will there be a "team meeting" or will Anna have 1 on 1 sessions with everybody??

 

It would be much more economical to do the team meeting (gang bang) but hey i'm getting way ahead of myself here...

 

:plain

625459[/snapback]

team meeting..

and then a one-on-one session with the batboy cuz he's not allowed in the meetings..

..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

I saw her on Leno say that and almost fell out of my chair. She also said he was "a pitcher with a nice bat."

 

Leno fell out of his chair and mockingly apologized to the FCC. :lol

 

She is a hoe...but a nice-looking hoe. :plain :)

I got to get to be the Mets batboy!

625439[/snapback]

no! Im the batboy!

625445[/snapback]

 

Listen guys, we can ALL be batboys. It's not like she'll care if we're on the list too!

  • Author

I got to get to be the Mets batboy!

625439[/snapback]

no! Im the batboy!

625445[/snapback]

 

Listen guys, we can ALL be batboys. It's not like she'll care if we're on the list too!

625532[/snapback]

 

You can be bat boys, I am going to be part of the fielding crew, I can help her trim... her hedges. :plain

I got to get to be the Mets batboy!

625439[/snapback]

no! Im the batboy!

625445[/snapback]

 

Listen guys, we can ALL be batboys. It's not like she'll care if we're on the list too!

625532[/snapback]

 

You can be bat boys, I am going to be part of the fielding crew, I can help her trim... her hedges. :plain

625538[/snapback]

 

And I can give her the big bat she needs to hit a home run. Maybe she can turn this batboy into, dare I say, a batMAN!?!?!?

 

Either way, it works out well for the both of us.

The Mets 2005 Slogan:

 

We've Got Anna Benson!

624657[/snapback]

 

 

:lol

 

 

it's a little better than the 2004 slogan:

 

 

"we dont have Mo' no mo"

I can't imagine cheating on that woman...how much hotter can you want? She's already one of the hottest babes I've ever seen.

why would he ever cheat on her anyway

 

he is a lucky brohan

624533[/snapback]

 

The grass is always greener. Also, why ain't she naked? She's a former stripper so there must be nude or at least topless pics floating around the internet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.