Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aubrey Huff or Carlos Delgado,

Featured Replies

According to Rotoworld the St Petersburg Times is reporting that the Orioles are trying to acquire Aubrey Huff from the D'Rays for Eric Bedard and Jerry Hairston Jr.

 

If the D'Rays are truly interested in moving the guy, I would hope the marlins get involved and try to find a way to bring him here. In a choice between Delgado and Huff, for myself, I think Huff would be a better fit for the Fish (not that I don't like Delgado because I do).

I would like Huff too but we don't have Eric Bedard to give them.

 

but i'd rather have Delgado.

Huff no question about it.

Getting Huff would require getting rid of two or our top 4 prospects more than likely. Delgado is still a better fit for this club, he provides alot more power and definitely star attraction.

  • Author

Would you trade Stokes or Willingham and Olsen for Huff? Aguila, Howard, $$$, Spooneybarger?

 

Keep in mind he is a free agent after the 2006 season.

 

To me I'd trade anyone in our minor league organization but Hermida for him.

definitely delgado

 

we'd definitely say bye to scott olsen for huff

 

as well as more

 

delgado better anyways

  • Author

My thinking is (since I started this thread) that two years of Huff for $14 million plus a prospect or two is better than 3yrs of Delgado at $35-40 million.

 

But that's just my opinion...

I agree with you man, but again, we'd have to see at which prospects are we talking about.

Huff > Delgado

654394[/snapback]

 

Fish Tank, is the quote in your sig real? 'Cause if it is that's pretty damn funny. :lol

Huff > Delgado

654394[/snapback]

 

Fish Tank, is the quote in your sig real? 'Cause if it is that's pretty damn funny. :lol

654401[/snapback]

yea, it is real

I would rather have Delgado. He would give us a true left-handed power threat, something we haven't had in a very long time.

Huff > Delgado

654394[/snapback]

 

Fish Tank, is the quote in your sig real? 'Cause if it is that's pretty damn funny. :lol

654401[/snapback]

yea, it is real

654405[/snapback]

 

He should just be glad he didn't go out with Anna Benson... She wouldn't have put it lightly.

I'd rather have Delgado just for his production, but this kid is just as capable of a 30+ 100+ year. maybe not the amazing numbers that Delgado has put up in the past but he is capable and lets not forget I dont think he has hit his peak yet. not even close actually. and he is ALOT cheaper, thinking longterm he could be part of a relatively cheap core of excellent talent if we grab him.

delgado...

 

 

 

 

 

 

but imagine the possibilities if we get BOTH???? :plain

654238[/snapback]

Huff can play the outfield :D .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.