Most Prized Sports Possession?

Iowa

I don't have one favorite item in my collection.

But of my collection the few items that are standouts are: My Admin Bird autographed basketball, Ted Williams baseball, Joe Dimaggio baseball, Wayne Gretzky auto'd jersey, miracle on ice 1980 U.S. Olympic Team signed framed picture, Bobby Orr autographed game model stick, Martin Brodeur autographed game model stick, Rocket Richard autographed puck, Sandy Koufax ball, Harmon Killebrew ball, Hank Aaron ball, Al Kaline ball, Willie Mays ball/shadowbox, and lots more that I don't feel like listing. Man, everything in my collection is pretty special......... 'cept for my Ramon Castro baseball :lol .

Guest marlins02

i dont got anything out of this world but it all means something to me especially my dolphins mini helmet signed by nat moore and a few other guys, pictures i took with some marlins back in 02 including cliff floyd and preston wilson, my dan marino gold cards, a 2003 world series championship collage i made from newspapers and a 2001 UM national championship clock i made with clinton portis in the middle. the last 2 ones are probably my favorites since i actually made them myself.

i got other s*** to though.

I've got an Andre Dawson signed ball. Still sits in the same ball holder I placed the ball in 17 years ago. He became my baseball hero after he hit the 49 homers for the Cubs (I was a Cub fan when I was a kid, thanks to WGN and Harry Caray).

I also have a Brian Skrudland autographed 1996 Stanley Cup puck.

I've got an Andre Dawson signed ball.? Still sits in the same ball holder I placed the ball in 17 years ago.? He became my baseball hero after he hit the 49 homers for the Cubs (I was a Cub fan when I was a kid, thanks to WGN and Harry Caray).

654638[/snapback]

Thats so awesome. Sounds a lot like me.

I have a Dawson ball that is right in front of me... I take it back, if my place was burning, I'd save the poster, then the ball, then my roommates. lol He was my hero growing up and the reason I became a Marlin fan.

Max McGee (Packers Legend and WR from the 1960's) is my Dad's best friend and I've become friends with Max as well.

Max gave me a signed photo of him catching and scoring the first ever touchdown, passing td, and recieving td in Super Bowl history.

I know Max really well and all, but it still is a very precious thing to me.

To many to list so i'll just right the extra special ones..

Ali signed boxing gloves

Babe Ruth signed picture

Mickey Mantle Signed picture

Admin Bird - Magic Johnson sports illustrated cover signed

My friend Jose Canseco gave me his cleats and batting gloves that he wore when he became the first 40-40 man and he signed them..

You guys have cool crap. I don't have anything really special. I've got a brick from Chicago Stadium, a football from a Dolphins exhibition game in Mexico, and a Shaq rookie card autographed.

I dont have much either, I have a Marlins shirt autographed by AJB, JP, Dontrelle, Andre Dawson, Mckeon, and Mordeci. I also have a baseball autographed by Miguel and a paper by Conine. Then I also have a framed autograph pictures of both Tim Brown and Jerry Rice. Finally I have a wresling magazine signed by Edge and Christian, DDP's book signed by him, and a whole huge ass menu from WWF NY.

I have some good Marlins memorabilia that isn't listed on my site:

-Josh Beckett signed 03 World Series ball w/WS MVP inscription

-Miguel Cabrera signed 03 World Series ball

-Ivan Rodriguez signed 03 World Series ball

-1997 Florida Marlins 5th season duffel bag signed by Al Leiter

-My tickets from Game 6 of the 1997 World Series

-Charlie Hough 1993 Florida Marlins 1st game signed/framed envelope

my most prized possesion is my auto'd Gretzky 1990(?) points leader card...after that, i have my dan marino, john offerdall personally signed football...then i have autos of chris rix, greg jones, paul irons, micheal boulware, dominic robinson...another auto'd mini-helmet by bowden...

auto'd cards of:

me! haha

vinny testaverde

sandis ozolinsh(from his avs days)

milan hedjuk

jay boumeester

i also have a 2 cool doubles of patrick roy and peter forsberg, valued at 70 bucks each...i want to sell one if anyone is interested.... :mischief