January 21, 200521 yr I thought this would be kind of fun... Make your prediction: When will Delgado sign, where, and for how much? Mine: 1/30/05, Florida, 3-years $38 Million (4th year mutual option/club buyout) *NOTE: KEEP THIS STRICTLY PREDICTIONS. NOTHING BUT.
January 21, 200521 yr *crosses fingers and knocks on wood* :lol :balloons FLORIDA MARLINS :balloons 1.26.05 Morning/Afternoon 3 years 38 million
January 21, 200521 yr 1/24/05 - Marlins 3/$38 with an option for a fourth year and a $3 million buyout.
January 21, 200521 yr I'll be a homer...Florida 3 years 39 million with 4th year option and a million dollar buyout
January 21, 200521 yr Paris America Bashers 5 years, 100 million Euro contract. ------------------------------------------------------------ Seriously though I think he will sign with the Mets.
January 21, 200521 yr Florida Marlins Day: Monday, January 24th Time: 2-6 pm Eastern Contract: 4 years, 45.5 million dollars (3 million dollar buyout) Where: New York (to shove it in their face) How: My secret wishing fairy... I had one wish left.
January 25, 200521 yr Author 1/23/05 - Rangers, 4/48 661865[/snapback] I guess this was the closest prediction...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.