Best Bottom of the order... 6-7-8

flasportsfan88

Yeah, I admit I am a homer, but I expect Delgado will teach both Gonzalez and Encarnacion a few things about being more patient, and both will have greatly improved seasons at the dish.

670398[/snapback]

Is Delgado patient? I duno him good enough, all i know is he can K 140 times a season, i dont know if that meens your too patient or not patient enough

Those lineups are way off.. these should be the bottom order of the teams respectively

Marlins: LoDuca-Conine-Gonzalez

Nationals: Castilla-Guzman-Schneider

Mets: Wright-Cameron-Meintkewicz

Braves: Mondesi-Jordan-LaRoche

Phils: Utley-Lieberthal-Bell

ill take mets

Yeah, I admit I am a homer, but I expect Delgado will teach both Gonzalez and Encarnacion a few things about being more patient, and both will have greatly improved seasons at the dish.

670398[/snapback]

Is Delgado patient? I duno him good enough, all i know is he can K 140 times a season, i dont know if that meens your too patient or not patient enough

670401[/snapback]

He also can get over 100 BBs per season as well. So while he may have an aggressive style, he has shown he can be patient as well.

as much as I'd hate to say it the mets have the best bottom

but they still have no pitching

670506[/snapback]

by that you mean having two first ballot hall of famers in their rotation?

670558[/snapback]

By that logic, we could go get Ricky Henderson and we would have the best CF in baseball?

670506[/snapback]

670558[/snapback]

By that logic, we could go get Ricky Henderson and we would have the best CF in baseball?

670559[/snapback]

No, the Mets would have that one too...

670506[/snapback]

670558[/snapback]

670559[/snapback]

it's not like these guys are completely done like Rickey. Pedro may not have any endurance anymore, but he can still be dominating for 5-6 innings. Glavine still has good stuff, he just fell apart near the end of last year. Benson is decent, but definitely not worth 7 million a year. And Zambrano and Trachsel are good for 4 & 5 pitchers

Mets not even close.? all three of them can hit, none of those other teams can say that.? But we are still the better team.

670604[/snapback]

the proble is he put lo duca, enc, and gonzo not lo duca, niner, and gonzo, which is better

670655[/snapback]

Mets re still better, I thought since Conine might not be thre by opening day, and encarnacion/Conine would kinf of cloud it....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.