Air Force

Ice Man

and to beinfest...ask how many ppl go to community colleges here and get ready to get rocked. your the one who needs a dose of reality if u think by going to a community college that you somehow cant succeed.you think just cause you go to a 4 year university that guarentees you a good job and career?sorry buddy you have to work just as hard as the next person in a CC to get a job.go one on one with a CC student for the same job u want and if he knows more about u in the field they wont give a s*** about where he got his degree only that he knows more than you do and thats what they want.there a millions of ppl who own businesses and are very successful with a high school degree yet alone a college one. its about experience and knowledge something of which you have none of. so how bout you STFU and enjoy your little "university" fantasy. Douche.

672812[/snapback]

My high school degree is worth more than a community college degree. 4 year universities sure as hell prepare you a lot better than a community college. I will enjoy my university fantasy because I will live it. By the way, your grasp of the english language, grammar, punctuation, and capitilization is about as good as my dogs grasp of modesty. In other words, its as good as nothing.

BTW: "there a millions of ppl who own businesses and are very successful with a high school degree yet alone a college one"

The correct way to say that sentance is: "There are millions of people who own businesses and are very succesful with a high school degree, let alone a college degree."

Live that fantasy out man, because a high school degree gets you no where in this world today. My uncle just started going to college now to get his degree because he realized that he was being passed over for promotions, and thus, a higher paying job because he didn't have a college degree. And again if you have a family business that pays well, skip college for all I care and go into it. Most people will tell you the biggest mistake they ever made was not getting a college degree.

672920[/snapback]

ah,just what i was expecting. no useful info to back up anything so all you do is try to correct "grammar" errors and make yourself look good.who gives a f*** i type near 90 wpm and have no need to go over and check for punctuation and spell check on a motherf***ing message board.

get a life son, cuz if u think a "degree" from a university will impress a potential employer over someone with a degree from a lesser college but with WAY more knowledge and experienece in the field then your wrong. the person that knows more and has more exp will get the job over some frat boy from a university who thinks the title of a graduate from a university will take him through life.get a grasp on reality. your college education isnt worth more than anyone elses.

Why won't more people join the army? well, Because they are afraid to die for what they don't believe in. And thats what makes this country great too...You dont have to. But that is irrelevent.

If you look at the AIR FORCE enlisted numbers, they are increasing while the other services are decresing.And that has bee the trend for at least 2 years, accorinding to my Guidance Couselor. The Air Force just does't pay as much for an enlistee as the army would, because the Air Force doesn't have ground troops for the pupose OF KILLING SOMEONE.

My high school degree is worth more than a community college degree. 4 year universities sure as hell prepare you a lot better than a community college. I will enjoy my university fantasy because I will live it. By the way, your grasp of the english [sic] language, grammar, punctuation, and capitilization [sic] is about as good as my dogs [sic] grasp of modesty. In other words, its [sic] as good as nothing.

BTW: "there a millions of ppl who own businesses and are very successful with a high school degree yet alone a college one"

The correct way to say [sic] that sentance [sic] is: "There are millions of people who own businesses and are very succesful with a high school degree [sic], let alone a college degree [sic]."

672920[/snapback]

/priceless irony

Maniac, I salute you for your decision, the Air Force is a great branch.. I did Civil Air Patrol for 2 years and almost joined.

The military feeds you, houses you, and as long as you want it, gives you a job with the best benefits in the world. Or if you choose not to re-enlist, there's nothing like putting USAF on any job application.

As far as the trash talking, sheff#1, you're quite wrong, the military is not for the weak minded. Why don't you take a trip to Paris Island, South Carolina and see what your United States Marines think about that. Clearly, they were "weak minded" during the 3 months they spent, going crazy, working harder than they ever had in their lives, just to earn that first stripe.

The military is not for the weak minded, nor is college.

Which, by the way, is very overrated.