Marlins on TBS 7 times in 2005

CapeFish

Sounds good to me. I can bring the hand held TV and listen to Tommy and ???....sure beats Dave VanBoring...also get to watch the replays which is a bonus.

674034[/snapback]

Kind of off topic, but how come stadiums rarely ever show replays...always makes me mad when there is a good play or big hit and they don't show a replay.

Sounds good to me. I can bring the hand held TV and listen to Tommy and ???....sure beats Dave VanBoring...also get to watch the replays which is a bonus.

674034[/snapback]

Kind of off topic, but how come stadiums rarely ever show replays...always makes me mad when there is a good play or big hit and they don't show a replay.

674057[/snapback]

I think it is to prevent fans from getting, how do you say... upset over blown calls and such.

674034[/snapback]

674057[/snapback]

I think it is to prevent fans from getting, how do you say... upset over blown calls and such.

674356[/snapback]

kind of OT, but that's what kinnick stadium does (u of iowa fball stadium)... not to the fans upset or whatever.. i don't like. it's really frustrating not getting the replays sometimes.

Only 7 of 19 games? Anyway... that means I have to listen to Chip Caray 7 times.. ugh

674128[/snapback]

Unfortunetly the TBS have been cutting their NL East schedule. Last year only a third of NL East games were shown on TBS. 50% of games against other opponents were broadcast.

I remember back when Home Team Sports (Orioles) was on premium cable in the mid-90s, and you could catch as many Marlins games on basic cable (TBS, WGN, WWOR) as you could Orioles games.

Damn, just one Friday Night Xtra game. Think it will be Andre Dawson again, or Tony Perez? Maybe if the stadium deal is completed, Loria or Samson might be their guest.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.