Issues at Dolphins Stadium

Guest marlins02

anybody ever sit in those seats where you order food from?

738963[/snapback]

You can order foot in the Batters Box, Field Box, and Founders Club, which section are you talking about?

I've got season tickets in the founders club.

738970[/snapback]

i was just asking out of curiosity. what section you in?

Guest Juanky

I went to the Saturday game and the only problem I had was when I was in line for food, there was one kid standing in one line and his mother and brother standing in the other. When the kid in front of me got to the window, she moved over and ordered half the food in the place. :plain

I'd do that. It's the smart thing to do.

btw, the Fish Tank is not kids friendly.

:mischief

The only thing I hate are the yellers when they seat behind you. You don't want to be losing against the Cubs or Mets and have their fans sitting in your section, or even worst right behind you.

737662[/snapback]

Oh my gosh. We had some racist stupid ass Phillies fans sit behind us. The chic was being a complete biatch. I hate it when fans of the opposing team come and be disrespectful. But what can you do?

738963[/snapback]

You can order foot in the Batters Box, Field Box, and Founders Club, which section are you talking about?

I've got season tickets in the founders club.

738970[/snapback]

i was just asking out of curiosity. what section you in?

738988[/snapback]

There are plenty of things wrong with the place:

-Pushy ushers, especially when trying to get autographs

-Really slow and dumb people working at the concession stands

-Bad giveaways (like the Brad Penny Rubik's Cube the day after he was traded, or the Ryan Dempster bobblehead dolls several months after he was traded)

-Horrible seat angles, anywhere except behind home plate

-Awful food selection, and high prices on basic things

-Bathrooms are usually underwater

Guest FlummoxedLummox

what about the obnoxious peanut seller with the groucho marks glasses and nose and mustache...i remember one of the ushers i'm friends with got in a fight with him last year nad told him he was 'a bad peanut seller'

737650[/snapback]

bad peanut seller???? priceless. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Guest Juanky

-Bad giveaways (like the Brad Penny Rubik's Cube the day after he was traded, or the Ryan Dempster bobblehead dolls several months after he was traded)

Those are decided before the season.

I hate bandwagon people.

During the playoff's in 2003 for an example. For all of the games they had like 62,000 people. Were those the 8,000 fans that sat in the stadium watching a game in 1999 or 2000 when it was 100 degrees and the Marlins won like 2 games all year! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbdown

739313[/snapback]

So would having 8,000 "hardcore" every night instead of 20,000 fans make you feel better about the baseball stadium? Or would you then be posting here about the fact that attendance is the worst in the league.

If you want a successful baseball franchise you need the bandwagonners. That's not just for here but any other baseball franchise except the Cubs, Red Sox, Yankees, and Cardinals!

That is not a stadium issue, that's an issue with most of the @-holes that live here in South Florida. There are some of the rudest, nastiest people in the world who live here and most of them didn't learn "excuse me" or "sorry" in their language back home.

you just fell into the a**hole category yourself buddy.

737689[/snapback]

I don't think I said anything wrong. They didn't learn it there and that is why they don't use it here. I know they were never taught any manners what so ever, otherwise they would show a little common decency for their fellow man here. Want to consider me an A-hole? Please, be my guest. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

738899[/snapback]

I have a suggestion Fish Fan...why don't you start hosting a "manners night" before every Friday home game to teach the non-English speaking people how to say "thank you", "I'm sorry", and "excuse me". You can even use me as a translator.

All them non-English speaking immigrants probably need is just a little guidance from an obviously superior and educated person such as yourself.

738963[/snapback]

Yes, very cool. The offer everything the other sections get. No special food. Now the Club C get special food but no seat service.

739611[/snapback]

Power Alley aka Club C does get seat service, atleast last year. I had someone come and take my order, and deliver my food ..

738963[/snapback]

Yes, very cool. The offer everything the other sections get. No special food. Now the Club C get special food but no seat service.

739611[/snapback]

Power Alley aka Club C does get seat service, atleast last year. I had someone come and take my order, and deliver my food ..

739719[/snapback]

I went for a weekday game so that may be why. I have never noticed the seat service during weekday games. Night games have had it, but I have never seen it on the Power Alley.

738963[/snapback]

739611[/snapback]

Actually, the menu in the Founders Club, Batters Box and Field Box is reduced and you can only get about 60% of everything you would be able to get if you went up to the main area and got it yourself, although the Batters/Field Box has it's own special lounge and restaurant area.

For example, I love the boca burgers at PPS but they don't have them on the menu in my seats even though they've got regular burgers, so i've got to go up and get it myself (not that I mind, since they charge you an extra 15% on the menu in the seats anyways).

738963[/snapback]

739611[/snapback]

739719[/snapback]

I went for a weekday game so that may be why. I have never noticed the seat service during weekday games. Night games have had it, but I have never seen it on the Power Alley.

739944[/snapback]

I've gone both weekday and night games. Possibly they just didn't see you were interested? Sometimes you have to flag them down.

That could be, plus we had eaten before we sat down so that we could see batting practice without being hungry. The game was at 1:05 pm and we got there at 11:30 am.

Has anyone found the Dolphins Stadium food court yet? I think it is an urban legend.

740164[/snapback]

Only thing I can think of is the "Seaside Grill," which is outside 143, and the wing place outside 153...they both have tables and a pretty open area near them, and they're kind of connected if it wasn't for the walk up ramp and the ATM coming between them. That's the closest I can think of...