Lowell will sit tonight game

Teal Shadow

I don't know how to feel about this. I know Mikey is struggling and he should get some time to clear is head, but the only way he's going to get out of this is if he's up there and looking at pitches and get out of this funk that way.

I guess some time on the bench won't hurt him that much.

Regarding Miggy at third, none of know if he takes practice there anymore. Easley we must assume takes regular infield practice and is probably more ready to play the position than Miggy.

I agree with FreshFish that Mikey's benching (if in fact he is sitting tonight) may be more to give him a rest more than anything else. He is making contact, although admittedly his first pitch swinging drives me to distraction, it seems more that he's hitting it where they are instead of where they ain't.

Not surprising. I was thinking yesterday that they should sit him today- of course, that was right before he got that double.

747921[/snapback]

That double shouldve been caught. But the way things have been going for Mikey its nice to see it work out for him.

Mikey has been hammering the ball lately. He is hitting the ball hard, right at people. Like that double play Wright made, that shouldve cleared the bases. Im not worried about Mikey, its not like he forgot to hit the ball, I just hope frustration doesnt settle in too much.

I have no problem with him sitting tonight. He may need the day off to clear his head and focus on the next games.

Good information. About Miggy in 3rd, youre only asking for a headache. He doesnt have the agility and speed to pick up where he left off so long ago.

747983[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure you are a very educated fan who's carefully studied his scouting reports and is very well informed of his physical agilities...... :whistle

Good information. About Miggy in 3rd, youre only asking for a headache. He doesnt have the agility and speed to pick up where he left off so long ago.

747983[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure you are a very educated fan who's carefully studied his scouting reports and is very well informed of his physical agilities...... :whistle

748002[/snapback]

stfu with judging me if you dont even know me. Get the f*** outta here, its pretty obvious that Cabrera isnt capable of playing 3rd base. It has been mentioned thousands of times.

747983[/snapback]

748002[/snapback]

stfu with judging me if you dont even know me. Get the f*** outta here, its pretty obvious that Cabrera isnt capable of playing 3rd base. It has been mentioned thousands of times.

748021[/snapback]

And I see that you are also very capable of having a civilized conversation and presenting arguments...

That some people express an opinion stating that they don't think that the guy is able to play a position does not mean in any way that it is a fact. There are also plenty of opinions going the other way.

747983[/snapback]

748002[/snapback]

748021[/snapback]

Actually, he could probably fare pretty well at 3B still..... Shortstop, thats another story

also Easley getting the start at 3b, hitting 7th