? for those that are Marlins and Dolphins both

Since you just pulled a Sammy Sosa and forgot English under pressure, here you go:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...ic=36618&st=575

Whoever said its the wife, he's right....BUT A couple of months back Delgado, Beltran and other famous people got together for a modeling show(they were involved) in PR. Delgado and Beltran were talkin after the show about playing together. So this could be him owning it to his friend to at least listen to the Mets...just a thought

There is no wife :plain ...we found that out later.

Also I don't know if this has been brought up, but if this deal with Delgado does through. More moves could be on the horizon....trades

Yup, we sure did a ton of dealing after Delgado.

AND WAIT A MINUTE, I thought you claimed you did work for the Marlins, claiming that the picture in your avatar was your ring.

Something's fishy...

760657[/snapback]

he bud have you lost it where is that quote guy? when did I say that was my ring? now I've seen it all..lol what else are you making up? Mr. Atwater anybody?

Since you just pulled a Sammy Sosa and forgot English under pressure, here you go:

Whoever said its the wife, he's right....BUT A couple of months back Delgado, Beltran and other famous people got together for a modeling show(they were involved) in PR. Delgado and Beltran were talkin after the show about playing together. So this could be him owning it to his friend to at least listen to the Mets...just a thought

Also I don't know if this has been brought up, but if this deal with Delgado does through. More moves could be on the horizon....trades

AND WAIT A MINUTE, I thought you claimed you did work for the Marlins, claiming that the picture in your avatar was your ring.

Something's fishy...

760657[/snapback]

he bud have you lost it where is that quote guy? when did I say that was my ring? now I've seen it all..lol what else are you making up? Mr. Atwater anybody?

760660[/snapback]

If anyone wants to give me an assist, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know how to use the search engine for exact quotes, but I'm almost positive that you claimed it to be your ring. I even remember a lengthy explanation of the levels and quality of rings afterward.

Also, I found the back and forth we had before:

QUOTE(Edcanes @ Apr 15 2004, 6:11 PM)

QUOTE(TSwift25 @ Apr 15 2004, 6:03 PM)

QUOTE(Edcanes @ Apr 15 2004, 5:58 PM)

QUOTE(dolfinfan305 @ Apr 15 2004, 5:48 PM)

If Wayne didnt want the Marlins to compete with the Dolphins, he wouldnt have brought the Marlins as an expansion team into S. Florida in the first place.

Things have change alot since Wayne brought the Marlins into town. Remember Wayne also wanted a stadium before he broke up the 97' team. The money is not the same for sports and sports team. I understand this topic is very difficult for some that are fans of both team but the truth is truth.

I think you're having a harder time understanding this. Wayne is one of the smartest business man in the state of Florida. He owned the Dolphins, expanded the MLB and NHL markets into South Florida. I understand the conept of "sports dollars" and entertainment dollars, but you really are being a little extreme in the Wayne bashing. The fact that the Marlins suddenly became good doesn't change anything, the Heat are good, the Dolphins are always good enough, and the Panthers are fun to watch. The Dolphins don't really threaten the Dolphins' schedule, in fact, the only team that has a right to b***h about "sports dollars" being taken from them is us with the Heat's playoffs running through (potentially) a month and a half of our season, with the stretch run already having drained our first weekend home games.

Think about it, four sports share one market all the time and they do just fine...

Come on there is a big difference between basketball attendance and baseball attendance...about 20-30K people. As far as Wayne, he's done far more damage in this town than good IMO. A good businessman? well ask a Dolphin fan if he is

What are you talking about? He is far and away one of the most brilliant business minds that Florida has ever seen. Anyone who makes enough money to own three major sports franchises, take two of them to the finals of their respective sport, and spend lavishly enough on the third that they should be there is fine by me.

The attendance thing? OK, how about this, the NBA and NHL mirror each other in practically ever aspect, season times, playoff schedule, even the same arena in many cases! I don't want to start a war over this, but face the facts, Miami is not the only market with four major teams, hell, New York shares a National leage team an American League team, an AFC team, and NFC team, an NHL team two NBA teams, and none of the owners are trying to run them out of town. And don't you dare call Miami a small market, the fans are apathetic but no way is it a small market...

Here's another one where you imply your insider nature as an employee of the franchise:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...topic=16498&hl=

As some of you remember last year I begged the Marlins to pick-up Herges after being released by Pittsburgh last year and drop V.Nunez. Well the Marlins did it again IMO... David Coggin cleared waiver yesterday or today. Why didn't the Marlins put in a claim for him??? He is better than Bump and no comment on Justin "the owner's boy" Wayne. With a "Help" wanted sign in front of the pro, how could you pass on a guy who knows your division and would criple your division rival. I might be way off base, but its my own. Plus I needed something to be mad at

As for Ben Howard he really need a change, I hope tommorrow papers have the story behind this kid.

And one on your endless witch hunt against Wayne:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...topic=15647&hl=

was told to stay away but I couldn't take this anymore with the venon out there.

The Marlins don't negotiate in the media, so because of that people such as those Dolphins homers on the radio waves make up what they perceive to be true. They have an agenda people. OPEN YOUR EYES!! Why do they want any stadium deal to die?? because they know Wayne is a businessman who doesn't like to lose money. Which would happen, if Wayne loses 80 events at HIS stadium. There beloved Dolphins won't have those $$$$ to pay those big bonuses for there free agents. People put two and two together. WHY? They have there agenda to use there platform to mention this issue at ever moment they can in negative way? There agenda to TURN THE PUBLIC OFF TOWARD THE MARLINS Do they live in Miami Dade County? Most on this board see this people for what they are...HATERS. Some though who are fans of both team believe the crap from this people. I just ask you this...PLEASE, wait till May 1st and see what happens before you point fingers at who doesn't have the money or who killed the deal...OK

But again the bottomline is make sure Wayne's pockets don't get depleted by the Marlins leaving the PPS.

Here's another one where you imply your insider nature as an employee of the franchise:

As some of you remember last year I begged the Marlins to pick-up Herges after being released by Pittsburgh last year and drop V.Nunez. Well the Marlins did it again IMO... David Coggin cleared waiver yesterday or today. Why didn't the Marlins put in a claim for him??? He is better than Bump and no comment on Justin "the owner's boy" Wayne. With a "Help" wanted sign in front of the pro, how could you pass on a guy who knows your division and would criple your division rival. I might be way off base, but its my own. Plus I needed something to be mad at

As for Ben Howard he really need a change, I hope tommorrow papers have the story behind this kid.

was told to stay away but I couldn't take this anymore with the venon out there.

The Marlins don't negotiate in the media, so because of that people such as those Dolphins homers on the radio waves make up what they perceive to be true. They have an agenda people. OPEN YOUR EYES!! Why do they want any stadium deal to die?? because they know Wayne is a businessman who doesn't like to lose money. Which would happen, if Wayne loses 80 events at HIS stadium. There beloved Dolphins won't have those $$$$ to pay those big bonuses for there free agents. People put two and two together. WHY? They have there agenda to use there platform to mention this issue at ever moment they can in negative way? There agenda to TURN THE PUBLIC OFF TOWARD THE MARLINS Do they live in Miami Dade County? Most on this board see this people for what they are...HATERS. Some though who are fans of both team believe the crap from this people. I just ask you this...PLEASE, wait till May 1st and see what happens before you point fingers at who doesn't have the money or who killed the deal...OK

But again the bottomline is make sure Wayne's pockets don't get depleted by the Marlins leaving the PPS.

760671[/snapback]

LOL...I begged the Marlins on this board as fan...please stop your making a fool of yourself

As far as buddy Wayne I'm sure he appreciate all the support your giving him here.

760671[/snapback]

LOL...I begged the Marlins on this board...please stop your making a fool of yourself

As far as buddy Wayne I'm sure he appreciate your support here.

760673[/snapback]

Stop making a fool of myself? You're the one who cannot put together a reasonable counter-argument.

Here's another where you claim to be an insider without any facts:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...topic=18465&hl=

Is not a hitter :whistle

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...pic=18465&st=25

maybe :shifty

Just think about this...What did the Marlins pay to get Urbina and think what it would take to get Riedling or another top notch set-up? Also everybody right now thinks there in it, so it would take a very good offer to get a quality arm.

And, as I recall, you were pissy when your "insider of the year" was taken away...

760671[/snapback]

LOL...I begged the Marlins on this board...please stop your making a fool of yourself

760673[/snapback]

Stop making a fool of myself? You're the one who cannot put together a reasonable counter-argument.

Just think about this...What did the Marlins pay to get Urbina and think what it would take to get Riedling or another top notch set-up? Also everybody right now thinks there in it, so it would take a very good offer to get a quality arm.

And, as I recall, you were pissy when your "insider of the year" was taken away...

760676[/snapback]

I'm still waiting for that ring comment...LOL this fun Mr. Wayne Jr

as for the trade Nunez was being offered around for a bullpen guy. The Royals had iinterest but weren't offering much, and later that week the Royals pick-up an OFer off waivers ....that what I remember

760671[/snapback]

760673[/snapback]

760676[/snapback]

I'm still waiting for that ring comment...LOL this fun Mr. Wayne Jr

760679[/snapback]

I'm having more fun finding out how many users hate you, Mr. Loria Jr.

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...12entry418312

QUOTE(Malman @ Jun 21 2004, 7:46 AM)

Wow, Edcanes has really taken a turn for the worse.

Edcanes = Informative Insider

Teal Shadow = Chicken Little

The Story of Chicken Little

Don't be a chicken little.

Don't be afraid.

The sky is not falling.

Narrator: Chicken Little was in the woods one day when an acorn fell on her head. It scared her so much she trembled all over. She shook so hard, half her feathers fell out.

Chicken Little: "Help! Help! The sky is falling! I have to go tell the king!"

Narrator: So she ran in great fright to tell the king. Along the way she met Henny Penny.

Henny Penny: "Where are you going, Chicken Little?"

Chicken Little: "Oh, help! The sky is falling!"

Henny Penny: "How do you know?"

Chicken Little: "I saw it with my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and part of it fell on my head!"

Henny Penny: "This is terrible, just terrible! We'd better hurry up."

Narrator: So they both ran away as fast as they could. Soon they met Ducky Lucky.

Ducky Lucky: "Where are you going, Chicken Little and Henny Penny?"

Chicken Little & Henny Penny: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! We're going to tell the king!"

Ducky Lucky: "How do you know?"

Chicken Little: "I saw it with my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and part of it fell on my head."

Ducky Lucky: "Oh dear, oh dear! We'd better run!"

Narrator: So they all ran down the road as fast as they could. Soon they met Goosey Loosey walking down the roadside.

Goosey Loosey "Hello there. Where are you all going in such a hurry?"

Chicken Little: "We're running for our lives!"

Henny Penny: "The sky is falling!"

Ducky Lucky: "And we're running to tell the king!"

Goosey Loosey: "How do you know the sky is falling?"

Chicken Little: "I saw it with my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and part of it fell on my head!"

Goosey Loosey: "Goodness! Then I'd better run with you."

Narrator: And they all ran in great fright across a field. Before long they met Turkey Lurkey strutting back and forth..

Turkey Lurkey: "Hello there, Chicken Little, Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky, and Goosey Loosey. Where are you all going in such a hurry?"

Chicken Little: "Help! Help!"

Henny Penny: "We're running for our lives!"

Ducky Lucky: "The sky is falling!"

Goosey Loosey: "And we're running to tell the king!"

Turkey Lurkey: "How do you know the sky is falling?"

Turkey Lurkey: "Oh dear! I always suspected the sky would fall someday. I'd better run with you."

Narrator: So they ran with all their might, until they met Foxy Loxy.

Foxy Loxy: "Well, well. Where are you rushing on such a fine day?"

Chicken Little, Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey, Turkey Lurkey (together) "Help! Help!" It's not a fine day at all. The sky is falling, and we're running to tell the king!"

Foxy Loxy: "How do you know the sky is falling?"

Foxy Loxy: "I see. Well then, follow me, and I'll show you the way to the king."

Narrator: So Foxy Loxy led Chicken Little, Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey, and Turkey Lurkey across a field and through the woods. He led them straight to his den, and they never saw the king to tell him that the sky is falling.

Thanks for the cheap shot, I guess if you can't make an unpopular opinion. All I'm stating is fact and trying to get my voice heard

Here's yet another where you claim to be an "insider":

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...01entry428001

QUOTE(DTrizzle @ Jun 26 2004, 11:15 PM)

QUOTE(Teal Shadow @ Jun 27 2004, 12:12 AM)

QUOTE(DTrizzle @ Jun 26 2004, 8:35 PM)

damn edcanes you got any information for us?

just make something up if you don't because this board is getting desperate

sorry I'm not insider anymore...well thats what my title on my name says..I've been replace

not funny man

seriously, whats the latest?

we are dying here

no serious I been told to keep my rumors to myself

And yet another where you act immature until the insider title comes back:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...topic=21724&hl=

Texiera? Finley? Bautista? This players could be on the move by weekend

The Marlins are talkin to teams, as far as the Marlins being involve with this guys...?

I'll leave it right there...seeing I'm not the insider anymore

Guest Moneyball

I did a Google search of "world series ring" on Marlinsbaseball.com and NOWHERE is there a post of Teal Shadow claiming ownership to the World Series ring in his avatar.

The only time he came up in the search was a post on Brad Penny buying a ring for Tony Taylor.

I can tell you since Crater face destroyed the '97 Marlins, I have never seen him nor the Dolphins in the same light. That's probably why I didn't feel so bad that they were so ****** last season.

Baseball is my sport and the Marlins are my team.

and your point on this one is????

760684[/snapback]

My point is, at has been since it seems we started bickering around this time last year, is that you're a ego driven person who posts half truths or no truths to send the board into a fervor so you feel important. Numerous users have a problem with you and the way you post, and the claims you have made have categorically proven to be false. Any "rumor" you post is speculation, and most of the time, you may as well be a person talking at the proverbial water-cooler.

Also, the fact that you were so hung up on the title of "insider of the year" indicates, at least to me, that you need a positive reinforcement to this action. If you're really so close with the inside workings of the Marlins organization, that should be sollace enough.

You've said in your posts many times that you'd post here with your same style until you were asked to go away, and well, I'm asking you go to away. Show me some facts, or I'd rather you show yourself the door.

I did a Google search of "world series ring" on Marlinsbaseball.com and NOWHERE is there a post of Teal Shadow claiming ownership to the World Series ring in his avatar.

The only time he came up in the search was a post on Brad Penny buying a ring for Tony Taylor.

760689[/snapback]

Then I apologize, but the fact shouldn't be lost that Teal Shadow/edcanes was unable to prove any of my allegations about this issue to be false using factual methods. He proved effective at ducking the issue, and at name calling, but I still appeal to anyone out there with facts to please prove some sort of insight on this issue.

I'm sorry I hijacked the thread, but it just got out of control.

Now, back to the topic...or, we could just end this conspiracy theory and put it out of its misery...

Guest marlins02

I just wondering how much love do you have for your fish

759859[/snapback]

just because someone still goes to dolphin games and loves them passionately doesnt mean they dont love the marlins as much as those that turned on the dolphins after 98.

760130[/snapback]

what I'm saying is your loyalty is so one side that it could cost the other its place in this town? b/c that's what your wonderful owner is doing in Tally. He pulling all stops from gettin that bill heard.

I'm not sayin don't be a fan of the Dolphins just don't put any money in that evil man pockets. He's done everything in his power since 98' too ruin the Marlins and any chance of them surviving in this town.

you might love him b/c of the things he does for one team, but what he's done behind the scenes to the other team is horrible.

form your own opinion, but he's killing the Marlins chances of a future at every turn.

760558[/snapback]

my support isnt one sided, i love both teams.

boycott dolphin games? that aint happening.

also, i dont buy the "hes trying to destroy us" theory. the man's just trying make his money. marlins have been around for 13 seasons now with only 3 winning seasons, dolphins been around for 40 years and have had quite a few hall of famers in the organization, its impossible for hte marlins to push the dolphins out of 1st place in this town in so little time just because the marlins got a couple of titles and a lot of people here just dont understand that.

this is the thing that annoys me the most about this site. people hating on the dolphins out of pure jealousy and trying to make true marlin/dolphin fans feel guilty for going to dolphin games and loving them equally and having to defend it. i have no reason to feel guilty about the marlins situation and i never will and i resent having my loyalty to the marlins questioned because i go to dolphin games. do i like everything that wayne does? no, in fact i hurt as much as you did after 97 up until 03 and i hate that idiotic lease JOHN HENRY signed with wayne and i wish he'd change it but at the end of the day though, he doesnt own the marlins anymore, spends on the dolphins and doesnt try to be al davis or george steinbrenner and the marlins are winning and are extremely close to a new stadium deal even if the state help falls through meaning that both teams have a good opportunity to coexist in miami happily ever after so im happy.

Teenage girls where? anyways English is my second language, so excuse my grammer sometimes. I'm vague with some of my post b/c sometimes its third party info when I get. As i've explain in the past I'm not Beinfest nor do I work for the Marlins. I'm close to alot scouts and coaches. As you've seen in the past I have always praise those in the field. I've stop posting rumors b/c of that fact. People want to hear all the info or not hear it at all. So I've stop

As for Hemmi comment, some of what he said had merit.I didn't know who he was I simple agree

First of all buddy, it is grammAr not, grammEr. You would think that such a high level insider with the Marlins would know how to spell such a simple word. Second of all, you stopped when you were called out as posting BS and pretending to be an insider. You are a fraud and we all know it.

Something's fishy...

760657[/snapback]

:liar

Edcanes, give it up pal. Your gig is up. You are no insider and know nothing but what we all read in the papers as well. Swift's post just totally owned you.

I do hate Wayne but the Dolphins will always be my team, unfortunately they have a s***ty owner.

759890[/snapback]

Actually, the Dolphins have a great owner. Do you realize how much money he is willing to spend on the Fins? He gave Saban and the whole coaching staff big contracts, not to mention he wants to put a ton of money into the stadium and surrounding area to make it like an NFL village.

Just because Miami fans suck and never went out to watch the Marlins when they were a good team and then Wayne had that fire sale in order to recoup his money after the Title doesn't mean he's a bad owner. It means he's cheap, but he's not a bad owner. What he's currently doing to the Fish is definitely shady, but if it provides impetus to get a stadium deal done, then it's all for the best, no?

759950[/snapback]

I agree with you 100% that he is a good owner for the Dolphins. He is willing to spend the money. I still hate the guy for what he did to the Marlins and is probably currently doing, but that's never going to make me hate the Phins or not cheer for them.

Guest Fritz

Back to the topic.

Fu@K the Dolphins and Wayne.

Ricky Williams is the man!

760935[/snapback]

You're an idiot.

How would you feel if Miguel Cabrera decided to just quit baseball to smoke pot?

Guest Moneyball

I don't know why you people don't buy the Wayne is "killing" the Marlins, to a certain extent.

Isn't it a businesses job to get rid of competition? Doesn't anyone think Wayne actually wants the Marlins to skip town with they don't stay at DS? Wouldn't it hurt him to see baseball in South Florida to florish at another location? Any other team in that position of being able to drain funds from the local competition would do it.

I'm definitley sure Wayne wants the Marlins to leave it if they leave Dolphins Stadium. We wouldn't want his biggest competition to have new sources of cash flow while he loses out on a lot of money.

If the Marlins, Heat and Panthers were in the same situation they'd do the same. You want to eliminate any competition you might have.