July 14, 200521 yr http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==126292&nbc1=1 7.12.05 - TV Guide Online Caught in the Act: This charming fan: Alyssa Milano was spotted at the Dodgers-Astros game in Houston Sunday. Though her boyfriend is Dodgers pitcher Brad Penny, her TV magic couldn't help the L.A. team win. http://charmed.tktv.net/news.html This is how many baseball players for her now?
July 14, 200521 yr Alyssa Milano=Whore for Baseball players. Maybe they've all watched too much Charmed. :plain
July 14, 200521 yr http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==126292&nbc1=1 This is how many baseball players for her now? 854636[/snapback] And how many softcore porn men was she with before the major leaguers? She is so used...
July 14, 200521 yr There is a witty punchline lying around here somewhere, but I just can't quite put my finger on it....
July 14, 200521 yr thats so wrong...I got e-mail dawg for the 411 on this one, she like Pavano's leftovers
July 14, 200521 yr I wonder if Pavs had any words of advice for him? :thumbdown 854660[/snapback] "Don't let her see your wang. She'll tell the media." :plain
July 14, 200521 yr Author I just hope he's happy and that he's not expecting much from her because.... yea....
July 14, 200521 yr I wonder if Pavs had any words of advice for him? :thumbdown 854660[/snapback] "Don't let her see your wang. She'll tell the media." :plain 854664[/snapback] Poor guy, its probably too late.
July 14, 200521 yr I just hope he's happy and that he's not expecting much from her because.... yea.... 854665[/snapback] Why do you say that? You know her? :confused
July 14, 200521 yr Bad Idea for Brad... Just look at Zito's and Pavano's record this year and you'll know why.
July 14, 200521 yr Zito -> Pavano -> Penny Hmm 854670[/snapback] -> rferry's next I see a trend developing.
July 14, 200521 yr Screw sloppy seconds, I'd take sloppy fourteenths for Alyssa Milano. She'd be worth every single diseased microbe.
July 14, 200521 yr Pavano, Zito and now Penny?!? Whore. 854657[/snapback] Dating three guys makes a woman a whore? Damn, how's life in Quakerville?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.