SELLERS

I am starting to believe that we are sellers.

Trade AJ, Lowell, and Juan now.

Lets build for the future and bring Hermida up.

The Braves are better than us so that leaves us with the wildcard and that is very doubtful with how bad we have played all year. This team is underachiving SO much. I guess that is just baseball.

I hate watching less talented teams ahead of us (Nationals/Braves) but oh well.

The Braves are better than us so that leaves us with the wildcard and that is very doubtful with how bad we have played all year. This team is underachiving SO much. I guess that is just baseball.

859136[/snapback]

don't change your mind tomorrow

Guest FishFanInPA

I'm sorry I can't take anything you say seriously since you flip flop more then a politician....

ps: If you want to be frustrated after tonight, Carlos is the guy who needs to get it more then anyone else and you neglect to mention him.

Lowell's swing is starting to look better, he just can't get a streak going.

I'm all for trading AJ and Juan (but not for the benifit of Niner).

I also think we need to start using Resop as a 7th/8th inning guy or trade for another set-up man because IMO Mota can't go 2 innings consistently (see tonight).

859136[/snapback]

don't change your mind tomorrow

859148[/snapback]

When have I ever? Put your money where your mouth is and find a post where I havent said to trade AJ, Lowell, and Juan.

I also think we need to start using Resop as a 7th/8th inning guy or trade for another set-up man because IMO Mota can't go 2 innings consistently (see tonight).

859162[/snapback]

Keep Lowell, trade AJ, we all know thatmuch...

Resop Mota Jones = 789, flop Resop and Mota if you want..

859162[/snapback]

trade Juan? only if we are sellers. Juan is one of the few getting it done with RISP.

I'm OK trading Juan for a piece of the future. But if Juan bat isn't replaced with something better, we may not finish at .500

I'm sorry I can't take anything you say seriously since you flip flop more then a politician....

ps: If you want to be frustrated after tonight, Carlos is the guy who needs to get it more then anyone else and you neglect to mention him.

859150[/snapback]

It is about the whole season. Something will happen after tonight trust me....McKeon fired, big trade, something....watch.

What have I flop flopped on? Go follow the Phils since you anger resembles Admin Bowa.

859162[/snapback]

Lowell is like 3 for his last 19. He's done.

859150[/snapback]

It is about the whole season. Something will happen after tonight trust me....McKeon fired, big trade, something....watch.

What have I flop flopped on? Go follow the Phils since you anger resembles Admin Bowa.

859171[/snapback]

dude, you have more mood swings that a woman with PMS

859150[/snapback]

859171[/snapback]

859177[/snapback]

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Bro, Ive followed baseball a long time and this season is coming to an end. You'll see with a huge move coming soon.

859150[/snapback]

859171[/snapback]

859177[/snapback]

Bro, Ive followed baseball a long time and this season is coming to an end. You'll see with a huge move coming soon.

859182[/snapback]

while you may be an avid baseball fan, you are all of 21... how long could you have been hardcore following baseball for?.... 6 years?

859150[/snapback]

859171[/snapback]

859177[/snapback]

859182[/snapback]

while you may be an avid baseball fan, you are all of 21... how long could you have been hardcore following baseball for?.... 6 years?

859184[/snapback]

Ive played in the little league World Series...2 uncles played for UNC. My father coached 2 colleges....I've played ball my whole life and followed the Marlins since '93. trust me- Ive been around the game a little bit. Age is just a number.

Another post from you earlier tonight

Here are the contents of that link:

Marlins CAN HIT in the 2nd half!

If we win this game then we will win the World Series....mark those words!

We win, we're going to the World Series. We lose we're sellers? How does that make sense?

859185[/snapback]

You come back from a 6-0 game and that can turn around your season.

You have never seen a turning point in an organizations season?

859150[/snapback]

859171[/snapback]

859177[/snapback]

859182[/snapback]

859184[/snapback]

Ive played in the little league World Series...2 uncles played for UNC. My father coached 2 colleges....I've played ball my whole life and followed the Marlins since '93. trust me- Ive been around the game a little bit. Age is just a number.

859187[/snapback]

age is just a number? fine... but you cant be around baseball for that long if you are 21 years old... sorry... Im not saying you dont know baseball, but your argument is flawed