Drew Rosenhaus Saves Drowning Boy

FutureGM

:blink:

In the new logo that emblazons the front of the T-shirts often worn by the few employees of Rosenhaus Sports Representation, the "S" is large and exaggerated, reminiscent of the famous crest worn by Superman.

On Tuesday afternoon, for one imperiled toddler, NFL agent Drew Rosenhaus, who collects superhero figurines as a hobby, became a real-life Superman.

Orange County (Fla.) Police confirmed that Rosenhaus, acting quickly in a moment of crisis, saved the life of 4-year-old Maurice Hill, who had essentially drowned in the pool at the Grand Floridian Hotel in Orlando. Rosenhaus administered CPR to Hill, who had no pulse when he was yanked from the pool, until paramedics arrived and took over the treatment of the youngster.

"He basically brought [Hill] back," said Cpl. Carlos Torres, public information officer for the Orange County Police Department. "The kid was gone and [Rosenhaus] saved a life. It's legitimate. Who knows how it would have turned out had he not been around? The guy was a hero today."

Said Cpl. Bob Leben, the deputy who commenced the investigation of the incident: "[Rosenhaus] certainly stepped up."

Hill was transported to Celebration Hospital, where police said he was listed in stable condition. Hospital officials did not immediately return messages, nor could the Hill family be reached. A spokesperson at the hotel also confirmed the events.

Rosenhaus was in Orlando for an appearance at the ESPN Club and to meet with some of his clients. He took a short break from business to honor a promise he had made, to take his girlfriend to the pool, when the incident occurred.

"When I was in high school, I was a lifeguard, and had learned CPR," Rosenhaus said. "In a situation like that, instincts kind of take over, I think. Let me tell you, this is the happiest day of my life. To save a little boy like that, who has his whole life in front of him, it's incredibly gratifying."

Guest Fritz

Great story. It's too bad I dislike him as agent though.

866349[/snapback]

Why? He does what he's paid to do. Teams show no mercy to players, why should agents show mercy to teams?

Great story. It's too bad I dislike him as agent though.

866349[/snapback]

Why? He does what he's paid to do. Teams show no mercy to players, why should agents show mercy to teams?

866399[/snapback]

very true. also dont forget that its the players calling the shots and holding themselves out, not rosenhaus

Screw Rosenhaus. He needs to save a plane from crashing to delete all the sins he's made.

866890[/snapback]

He's an agent....he tries to get his clients the most money he can, that's his job.....get over it.

866896[/snapback]

You don't get a player to sign a NEW contract after he is already in the middle of one.

A contract is a contract. I hate the guy and he is everything that is wrong with sports today.

Screw Rosenhaus. He needs to save a plane from crashing to delete all the sins he's made.

866890[/snapback]

He's an agent....he tries to get his clients the most money he can, that's his job.....get over it.

866896[/snapback]

You don't get a player to sign a NEW contract after he is already in the middle of one.

A contract is a contract. I hate the guy and he is everything that is wrong with sports today.

866950[/snapback]

I don't agree with all he does from a business standpoint...but I'm willing to seperate what he does in the business field from what he does in his everyday life.

866890[/snapback]

You're a waste of space.

866894[/snapback]

:notworthy

867023[/snapback]

And Iowa blows :thumbup

867093[/snapback]

Good one!

866890[/snapback]

You're a waste of space.

866894[/snapback]

:notworthy

867023[/snapback]

And Iowa blows :thumbup

867093[/snapback]

*ding-ding*

You are officially the lamest poster on this board....what are you going to do next!???

Guest Fritz

866890[/snapback]

866896[/snapback]

866950[/snapback]

A contract is a contract, yet teams don't have to honor it if they don't want to pay the player (see: Muhsin Muhammad).

:plain

Hey, WildMarlinMan, ummm, go stick your dick and a fork in a three-prong outlet.

Guest FishFanInPA

Drew said he's going to use this good guy thing to his advantage in TO talks with the Eagles...He said people love this sappy stuff.

Drew said he's going to use this good guy thing to his advantage in TO talks with the Eagles...He said people love this sappy stuff.

868993[/snapback]

I didn't mean what I said about Drew. I'm glad he saved a little boy. I just can't stand the guy.

He represents everything terrible about sports. Driver, TO, and Edge are all holding out. They all have contracts and should honor them.

The only one who should be paid more is Driver (550 K)....other than that, TO needs to shut up, Edge and his (8 million) needs to shut up, and Drew needs to shut up.