Original 21: My Latest Wallpaper, Original, MB

TimeWrecker

This is a whole new kind wall wall for me. EVERYHTING is original.

1) I took all pics used in the WP, and the Background is not from a tutorial, but off of the top of my head.

2) There are 6 different options: Widescreen 1920 x 1200, 1600 x 1200, and the original 1024 x 768.

3) There also 3 options with Marlins Baseball logos edited just for the WP.

Ill post the 1024 x 768 MB, and Original in the Wallpaper section, (GALLERY>MLB Wallpapers/Artworks> Florida Marlins Wallpapers. All other sizes will be posted at TW's Dev Art

Here is Orignal 21 (MB Edition 1024x768): OR JUST PM ME FOR A CERTAIN SIZE

Admin - That is a really nice job. I'm making it my wallpaper right now. Thanks :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Beinfest4Prez - 9/10 just because 10/10 is perfect and no one is perfect

MoneyBall - By far one of the best wallpapers I have ever seen.

can you do something like this with a marlins logo in the middle instead of beckett. maybe with smaller pics of the players scattered around. just a suggestion.

867503[/snapback]

One of the things Original about this is that it is MINE. No logos, and my pics means that no one has the rights to this one. If i wanted to print it on tshirts and sell it i could. its mine.

If you want something with logos, check out Generation in the Wallpaper section or at my Dev art linked in the 1st post...

or if you want players, go with Generation, also in the WP section or at my dev art (also linked in my sig)

I still want a copy of the "MarlinsBaseball.com" logo (high resolution please)

867510[/snapback]

I edited that version of the logo, if your talking about the one on the saites banner, Admin can give it too you, if you want the one in the wallpaper, i cant remake it later tonight.

I still want a copy of the "MarlinsBaseball.com" logo (high resolution please)

867510[/snapback]

I edited that version of the logo, if your talking about the one on the saites banner, Admin can give it too you, if you want the one in the wallpaper, i cant remake it later tonight.

I still want a copy of the "MarlinsBaseball.com" logo? (high resolution please)

867510[/snapback]

867521[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd like a high resolution copy of the original logo like on the site's banner.