Dont look now but....

musk

hah, nice adjetive. crush.

well it sucks because i go back to school in august and september is when they are heavy in the division games at home. oh well. I'm just hoping they face the cardinals in the playoffs so i can go watch them in st louis and be the only teal wearing freak there.

868903[/snapback]

You wont be the only teal wearing freak bud, I live an hour from St. Louis and would be there sporting my Todd Jones mutton chops and D-Train, Beckett, or Gonzalez jerseys for every game.

i go to school 3 hrs east of st louis and my best friends are huge cards fans. i've been to bush 4-5 times and love it more and more every time. i've already told my friends that if the cards and marlins meet in the playoffs we are camping out for tickets. they did it for world series tickets last year so i know they'll be with me this year.

i go to school 3 hrs east of st louis and my best friends are huge cards fans. i've been to bush 4-5 times and love it more and more every time. i've already told my friends that if the cards and marlins meet in the playoffs we are camping out for tickets. they did it for world series tickets last year so i know they'll be with me this year.

869914[/snapback]

Where do you go to school at? Eastern?

Univ of Illinois in champaign. you know, the real #1 basketball team in the land.

870093[/snapback]

Whoa, you would need to bite your tounge before you said that here we are all Saluki fans and HATE the Illini(well most of us)...I am from Southern Illinois bud