Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Cardinals---8:10et---at Busch Stadium

Featured Replies

Ramp's Prediction: Fish win 5-3 behind a 2 run homerun off the bat of Miguel Cabrera

hehe ...............in two hours :plain

 

man i hate time zones

I have actually been really nervous about this game all day and I really don't know why. It is just one regular season game! LET'S GO FISH!

This will be the game to see whether those 3 starts before the last one for dtrain were a fluke. If he pitches a stellar game tonight I think he will build on that confidence boost for the rest of the year.

No Delgado again..

 

from yahoo

 

Florida

J. Pierre cf

L. Castillo 2b

J. Conine 1b

M. Cabrera lf

P. Lo Duca c

J. Encarnacion rf

M. Lowell 3b

A. Gonzalez ss

D. Willis p

 

St. Louis

D. Eckstein ss

S. Taguchi rf

A. Pujols 1b

J. Edmonds cf

M. Grudzielanek 2b

J. Gall lf

A. Nunez 3b

M. Mahoney c

C. Carpenter p

Time to blow Carpenter's ERA up for his undeserved AS game start.

885717[/snapback]

 

LoL your still mad at that? Jeez.. It's not like Dontrelle pitched better in the All-Star game.. Anyways I think you guys should win tonight. Carp is due for a bad outing.

Time to blow Carpenter's ERA up for his undeserved AS game start.

885717[/snapback]

 

LoL your still mad at that? Jeez.. It's not like Dontrelle pitched better in the All-Star game.. Anyways I think you guys should win tonight. Carp is due for a bad outing.

885790[/snapback]

You're just saying that to reverse your own jinx! Believe me, I know all about trying to reverse my jinxes. :thumbup

were 8-2 when ramp starts the game thread thats .800 baseball. two things have to happen for the fish to win sox up and ramp with the game thread :D :notworthy

My right shoulder is killing me. I can hardly think clearly. :crying I hope this game doesn't stress me out too much because I already feel a lot of stress from this dang arm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.