T.O. walks out of Camp!!!

WildMarlinMan2003

The Eagles are worse without him.

897414[/snapback]

The Eagles will be better off trading him.

897418[/snapback]

I dunno who wants to deal with the headache.

Hey T.O how are you going to pay for your fine?

T.O: Straight Cash Homey

That was Randy :mischief

897435[/snapback]

Same player. Moss, Owens, Keyshawn, Chad Johnson, Michael Irvin, the list goes on and on....the WR position has some of the most ignorant, selfish people in all of sports.

Thank god for Jerry Rice :thumbup

897414[/snapback]

897418[/snapback]

897420[/snapback]

Much less give them fair value for him.

With Stinkston out, the Eagles are skuh-rewed in terms of depth at WR and TO knows it. If he ever had any kind of leverage for that extension, it's now.

Guest FishFanInPA

897414[/snapback]

897418[/snapback]

897420[/snapback]

Much less give them fair value for him.

With Stinkston out, the Eagles are skuh-rewed in terms of depth at WR and TO knows it. If he ever had any kind of leverage for that extension, it's now.

897475[/snapback]

It won't matter....we'll still beat the Giants...even with McMullen, Lewis and Brown.

OMG BIG NEWZ: TO is self-serving!!!

Seriously, did anyone not see this coming? At this point it's funny. He's still a helluva player and that's why people put up with it. The only thing is, I wonder if he's trying to trade up to just get traded to the Pats or Steelers at this point.

*grabs Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Peter Warrick, Kelley Washington and Chris Henry and puts on ear muffs*

I'm just glad my favorite WR corps hasn't pulled this crap, yet (Chad's holding out next year, but that's fine as long as we eventually pay him).

Hey T.O how are you going to pay for your fine?

T.O: Straight Cash Homey

That was Randy :mischief

897435[/snapback]

Same player. Moss, Owens, Keyshawn, Chad Johnson, Michael Irvin, the list goes on and on....the WR position has some of the most ignorant, selfish people in all of sports.

Thank god for Jerry Rice :thumbup

897446[/snapback]

how is michael irvin or chad johnson selfish?

Thank you, Das!

Anyways, that being said...

If Philly wants to take a chance, there's a chance the Bengals are releasing or willing to trade Peter Warrick (they're not going to medically clear him unless he takes a pay cut). I think he's a good reciever who's never had the chance to step into the premiere spot he was drafted at. He was good two seasons ago. A solid second man, but I could see him stepping into the No. 1 position on a team that needs it.

Guest FishFanInPA

The Vikes and Falcons who we beat without TO last year, the Seahawks who can't do anything without tripping over their own two feet and the Packers with their non-existent defense and their elderly QB....You didnt even mention the 2nd best team in the NFC...the Panthers who did beat us without TO....their the ones im afraid of.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.