Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could kick any celebrity in the testicles

Featured Replies

I am suprised no one has used this yet...

 

 

:kicknutz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.... :mischief

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'd really like to kick Ann Coulter in the nuts.

  • Author

Why Denzel Washington? I forgot about Michael Moore, ever since he went to Congres and tried to get their kids to enlisht I've hated him. Why doesn't that fat piece of garbage enlist??? He could lose weight which he desperately needs.

  • Author

Shaq

902413[/snapback]

 

I used to dislike Shaq, but since he has decided to help track down internet predators I have so much respect for the guy, but sadly I still wont watch him play in the NBA, because I dont like the NBA...too bad he aint still at LSU.

Why Denzel Washington? I forgot about Michael Moore, ever since he went to Congres and tried to get their kids to enlisht I've hated him. Why doesn't that fat piece of garbage enlist??? He could lose weight which he desperately needs.

902412[/snapback]

I picked Denzel because he always plays really cocky characters and for some reason I can never stand them. I'd just like to see him take on a new role. Tom Cruise was the same way until he did Vanilla Sky and then I respected him more.

  • Author

Why Denzel Washington?? I forgot about Michael Moore, ever since he went to Congres and tried to get their kids to enlisht I've hated him.? Why doesn't that fat piece of garbage enlist???? He could lose weight which he desperately needs.

902412[/snapback]

I picked Denzel because he always plays really cocky characters and for some reason I can never stand them. I'd just like to see him take on a new role. Tom Cruise was the same way until he did Vanilla Sky and then I respected him more.

902475[/snapback]

 

Thats a good point about his characters not changing, kind of like how Tom Seizmore only does war movies now. Although 2 of them are classics(Blackhawk down and Saving Private Ryan). I still liked Man on Fire though.

Why Denzel Washington? I forgot about Michael Moore, ever since he went to Congres and tried to get their kids to enlisht I've hated him. Why doesn't that fat piece of garbage enlist??? He could lose weight which he desperately needs.

902412[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

 

 

Michael Moore won't enlist because he is opposed to the war. He went to prove a point that as much as these Congressmen were gungho about going into Iraq, they won't let their kids join it. But of course, since Michael Moore is a liberal, that makes him the spawn of the devil, right?

I never said that liberals are spawn of the devil, but to lead a country in a time of war you need a republican with a chip on their shoulder the size of George Herbert Walker Busch.

902509[/snapback]

WTF? :blink:

 

 

 

 

Ever heard of FDR?

 

 

 

 

And you never want a leader with a personal vendetta. Thats nuts. Unless that personal vendetta is because someone attempted to deride our security.

  • Author

FDR is somewhat built up to an extremem degree. He failed to bring the country out of the great depression, he developed many programs that were declared unconstitutional, World War II fell in his lap(after failing to negotiate a peace with Japan, and after bringing the country closer to war through the lend lease act).

FDR is somewhat built up to an extremem degree. He failed to bring the country out of the great depression, he developed many programs that were declared unconstitutional, World War II fell in his lap(after failing to negotiate a peace with Japan, and after bringing the country closer to war through the lend lease act).

902524[/snapback]

Haha, thats funny, I am almost 100 percent certain that the country came out of the depression under FDR. Stop talking out of your ass. And do you really think, the Axis were going to honor any peace treaties with the sleeping giant? Just look at what they considered the treaty with Russia worth.

I never said that liberals are spawn of the devil, but to lead a country in a time of war you need a republican with a chip on their shoulder the size of George Herbert Walker Busch.

902509[/snapback]

 

 

 

a war that he created.

  • Author

I never said that liberals are spawn of the devil, but to lead a country in a time of war you need a republican with a chip on their shoulder the size of George Herbert Walker Busch.

902509[/snapback]

 

 

 

a war that he created.

902532[/snapback]

 

9/11 Was not his doing. The war in Afghanistan was needed. Maybe Iraq was not directly correlated to Al Queda, but Saddam needed to be taken out of power. I've seen the atrocites up close and personal.

I never said that liberals are spawn of the devil, but to lead a country in a time of war you need a republican with a chip on their shoulder the size of George Herbert Walker Busch.

902509[/snapback]

 

 

 

a war that he created.

902532[/snapback]

 

9/11 Was not his doing. The war in Afghanistan was needed. Maybe Iraq was not directly correlated to Al Queda, but Saddam needed to be taken out of power. I've seen the atrocites up close and personal.

902536[/snapback]

Saddam needed to be taken out of power, yes. But, the US went under the pretense of WMD's. Plus, they didn't anticipate at all what the past has shown us. A hatred for the west. Just look at the Brit's experiences in the 20s with Baghdad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.