Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

50 Cent and Fat Joe Beef At VMA's... *VIDEO*

Featured Replies

Anything coming from the Outlawz can't be "fire". These are the fools that damn near ruined every Pac track they were on.

921895[/snapback]

Way to back your opinion with nothing :thumbup

 

Ruined every track? Most of Pac's classics have the Lawz spitting fire on them.

 

The remaining Lawz are far better than 99% of the clowns rapping about their money and bitches today.

 

And Fatal has been a solo artist since Pac's death. Since it doesn't seem like you know s***, since you aren't backing anything up, let me fill you in. You are basing your opinion on what, 5 tracks you've heard with Fatal? I'd put money down that you couldn't even distinguish one Outlaw for another, so I'm not going to put much weight on your opinion.

Anything coming from the Outlawz can't be "fire". These are the fools that damn near ruined every Pac track they were on.

921895[/snapback]

 

 

I concur.

yeah fat joe and common got f****d up after the vmas also after common dissed 50 cent.

922055[/snapback]

Common didnt diss 50

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

923586[/snapback]

 

Why are they "legitimate"? Because you like them?

 

I mean, I don't neccessarily disagree with you, but I hate elitest crap like that. Everyone's music sucks...except mine!

SPIT FIRE

 

 

SPIT FIRE

 

 

 

you guys crack me up.

 

 

 

The only thing i spit on is Ramp. And thats because he pays me to.

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

923586[/snapback]

 

Why are they "legitimate"? Because you like them?

 

I mean, I don't neccessarily disagree with you, but I hate elitest crap like that. Everyone's music sucks...except mine!

923616[/snapback]

 

because they have actual talent and are not corporate hacks like halfadollar and Obese Jose. :p And because they rely on their lyrical talent and not gimmicks, trends and rented jewelry and SUVs. But that's just my opinion. :whistle

I bought my first Dead Prez cd about a month and a half ago.. Ever since I have turned into a big fan.

 

W-4 is byfar my favorite song.

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

923586[/snapback]

:thumbup :thumbup

 

J5!! :thumbup

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

923586[/snapback]

 

Why are they "legitimate"? Because you like them?

 

I mean, I don't neccessarily disagree with you, but I hate elitest crap like that. Everyone's music sucks...except mine!

923616[/snapback]

 

actually peteyrave is spot on with his selections. these guys spit such intelligent lyrics its such a breath of fresh air compared to these bastardized hiphop/pop artists. more artists i can recommend are Cyne, Non Phixion, Cunninglynguists, MF Doom and Aesop Rock. These guys do not rap about bling bling and who has more beef with others.

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

923586[/snapback]

I agree, except about J5. I think they suck.

 

 

Throw in Common, Talib, Nas, etc.

You guys need to listen to some legitimate hip-hop artists. Go get yourself some De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, and Deltron 3030.

923586[/snapback]

 

That is indeed a great list, although if you want something a little different than those artists, i'd suggest picking up anything from the Psycho Realm. I highly recommend them for anyone into politically charged lyrics and such. B-Real was on their 1st self-titled album as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.