September 11, 200521 yr are you watching the marlins game today or the dolhpins game!! i think im gonna switch around depending on how bad our fins do!!! jw what everyone else is watching
September 11, 200521 yr i tik i m gona wtch th marlin and mebe the dophins. P.S. You spam too much asking rather pointless questions. HollyBerry is the only one who can ask questions. :plain
September 11, 200521 yr Pennant Race Marlins game >>>>>>>>>>>>>> First Week of Phins Season but then again even if the fish were long out of it, I'd be watching them today instead. I'm a Phins fan but I try to never miss a minute of the Marlins
September 11, 200521 yr Author um not really i was actually wondering what everyone was watching thats why theycall it the outfield section? for what ever you wanna make a topic about!! Admin did i do anything rong
September 11, 200521 yr um not really i was actually wondering what everyone was watching thats why theycall it the outfield section? for what ever you wanna make a topic about!! Admin did i do anything rong 940126[/snapback] Yes, you did. You spelled wrong wrong. Outfield is not for asking about what everyone is watching, its about the fun of the PYPT, the countless quizzes that ask us every waking thing about our lives, the emoticon series, and the complete and total randomness of it. Not asking normal questions.
September 11, 200521 yr Dolphins game Primarily with switches over during breaks/penaltys/shizzle like that.
September 11, 200521 yr Marlins via MLB.TV...and I'll be following the Dolphins game online, probably thankful I can't watch it. :plain
September 11, 200521 yr Author lol i did my hw when i woke up this morning so i can watch the lins and the fins! lol
September 11, 200521 yr Well seeing as how we get the Fins game in Tally, I am going to watch that--but I'll frequently check online for the Marlin score.
September 11, 200521 yr I'm going over to Hugg's house where we'll be watching the Bengals/Browns. He'll probably check scores at half-time. But it's just football today.
September 11, 200521 yr I have the 2 TV setup going..... Dish TV has the Marlins (27") Rabbit Ears TV has the Dolphins (19")
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.