What is going to hurt you most?

Carlos Del-gone.

None of the above. I love them all and I am happy for them that they don't have to deal with this bullsh*t organization anymore. Sure, I am gonna miss them and it won't be the same without them.

you just need a hug

Both will suck, but losing castillo will be a shot through the heart.

Just wait until Dontrelle signs a LTD with the Yankees...

C) the whining

You cant blame people for it. Its a dark day for Marlins fans. Not everyone can keep a positive attitude like you man.

This doesn't happen if the "fans" don't show up.

I gotta agree with rferry though. I love this freaking team way more than the 05 team.

C) the whining

You cant blame people for it. Its a dark day for Marlins fans. Not everyone can keep a positive attitude like you man.

This doesn't happen if the "fans" don't show up.

I gotta agree with rferry though. I love this freaking team way more than the 05 team. Don't get me wrong, Im looking forward to seeing a young team prove itself. But spare me. People are going to whine and complain b/c they have the right to say what they want and whoever doesnt think this sucks is just fooling themselves. Perhaps in the long run things will work out but right now it sucks and people are upset. Its understood and should be accepted.

Yes, it sucks, but it was also bound to happen eventually if the stadium wasn't built. We're actually quite lucky it didn't happen in 2002/2003. Even then, we're in a good position now and for the next few years. Folks crying into their collections of Delgado, Lowell and Beckett autographs, saying this is a 50-win team, the club is moving and we were lied to, etc. need to get back in touch with reality.

Yes, it sucks, but it was also bound to happen eventually if the stadium wasn't built. We're actually quite lucky it didn't happen in 2002/2003. Even then, we're in a good position now and for the next few years. Folks crying into their collections of Delgado, Lowell and Beckett autographs, saying this is a 50-win team, the club is moving and we were lied to, etc. need to get back in touch with reality.

:thumbup

How bout you help me out by buying my Delgado jersey from me for $100?

If it's an authentic, I'll buy it off you for $50.

How about we trade? You get my Charles Johnson jersey.

What's going to hurt me the most? Seeing the Marlins move to Portland.

This is why I've never bought a Marlins jersey. Cabrera and Willis would be the only sensible options.

Whaaaaaat.

I love wearing my old Sheffield and Bonilla jerseys, it really sets you apart from the rest of the crowd considering everyone has Beckett/Cabrera/Willis/Lowell jerseys. It's also a good way to show that you've been a fan of the team for a long time :thumbup .

What is going to hurt me most? Lets see, how about mike lowell not getting traded and having another 7 home run season with the marlins with a 230. batting average, now that would hurt me, the marlins had so many big name hitters last season, and nothing happend, look at the last few weeks we had, we were worst then the royals. So belive me, I have faith that a new, young, motivated team with a new manager just might be what we need. Its just the pitching staff that concerns me. However, the batting line-up should not be any worst then what we had last year.

What's going to hurt me the most? Seeing the Marlins move to Portland.

This is why I've never bought a Marlins jersey. Cabrera and Willis would be the only sensible options.

Whaaaaaat.

I love wearing my old Sheffield and Bonilla jerseys, it really sets you apart from the rest of the crowd considering everyone has Beckett/Cabrera/Willis/Lowell jerseys. It's also a good way to show that you've been a fan of the team for a long time :thumbup .

Nah it is better to have an old Sheff, Old number Connie so people ask you why I have mike lowell's number and Connie's name :) Also my friend has a destrada.

I also love my LoDuca jersey