RUMOR PIERRE NEXT

My3Username

THE 3 NAMES IM HEARING SO FAR ARE PINTO, GREENBERG AND NOVOA WHICH IS VERY DISSAPOINTING.

Note: Adam Greenberg is the guy who made his major league debut and in his first game or at bat he got plunk by Velerio De Los Santos.

Greenberg got designated for assignment so why would you trade for him if u can pick him up

Cubs fans have Pierre already penciled in for CF in Wrigley.

Most think Pie is not part of the deal, and Pinto is the best prospect being offered.

I to don't think Pie or Murton is being offered. But if one of the others prospects not named Pinto is not Sean Marshall, Angel Guzman, Rich Hill, David Arsdma, Ricky Nolasco, Jerome Williams, Sergio Mitre im gonna be piss and exremely dissapointed.

Juan Pierre - OF - Marlins

WSCR 670 in Chicago is reporting that the Cubs are close to acquiring Juan Pierre from the Marlins for three prospects.

One would be left-hander Renyel Pinto. According to the report, center fielder Felix Pie wouldn't be involved. Another expendable reliever probably would be. Roberto Novoa or Jermaine Van Buren could help the Marlins. Nov. 23 - 9:10 pm et

meh

Juan Pierre - OF - Marlins

WSCR 670 in Chicago is reporting that the Cubs are close to acquiring Juan Pierre from the Marlins for three prospects.

One would be left-hander Renyel Pinto. According to the report, center fielder Felix Pie wouldn't be involved. Another expendable reliever probably would be. Roberto Novoa or Jermaine Van Buren could help the Marlins. Nov. 23 - 9:10 pm et

meh

my sentiments exactly :thumbdown