Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonds to play for US in World Classic

Featured Replies

I'd still say the DR would have to be the on paper favorite, but it's interesting that Bonds is going to play.

I hope they do steriods testing there. So folks can say one way or the other if he is using to end the posturing.

 

At the same time I want us to win but I really hate the raciest punk.

I hope they do steriods testing there. So folks can say one way or the other if he is using to end the posturing.

 

At the same time I want us to win but I really hate the raciest punk.

 

 

Racist? Isn't his wife white?

I'd still say the DR would have to be the on paper favorite, but it's interesting that Bonds is going to play.

 

 

Without question. Pujols agent has CONFIRMED Albert will be on the DR team..

 

Bonds playing for the US.. That to me is a disgrace but probably jmo.

i guess i'll be rooting for barry for the first time ever.

 

 

First time for me aswell.

  • Author

i guess i'll be rooting for barry for the first time ever.

 

 

First time for me aswell.

 

You will now see how much fun it is to root for Barry...

I'll definitely be rooting for Barry. I knew he'd do this. You gotta expect the unexpected from him.

I still want the following for our team

 

Beckett

Willis

Clemens

Zito

Carpenter

 

That would be a great rotation for us.

I still want the following for our team

 

Beckett

Willis

Clemens

Zito

Carpenter

 

That would be a great rotation for us.

 

Add Buehrle, take out Beckett.

 

Add Pettitte, take out Clemens.

 

Add Peavy, take out Zito.

I still want the following for our team

 

Beckett

Willis

Clemens

Zito

Carpenter

 

That would be a great rotation for us.

 

Add Buehrle, take out Beckett.

 

Add Pettitte, take out Clemens.

 

Add Peavy, take out Zito.

 

Clemens over Pettitte.

 

Zito I took over Peavy because he is a lefty.

 

Buehrle over Beckett is fine though.

 

Who would be our bullpen I wonder and lineups.

I hope they do steriods testing there. So folks can say one way or the other if he is using to end the posturing.

 

 

Oddly enough, ESPN left out the part of the story that Bonds will have lost 30 pounds by the 1st of March. Of course, he says it has nothing to do with steroids - his body frame/knees just couldn't handle all the steroid enhanced bulk. TSN

I still want the following for our team

 

Beckett

Willis

Clemens

Zito

Carpenter

 

That would be a great rotation for us.

 

Add Buehrle, take out Beckett.

 

Add Pettitte, take out Clemens.

 

Add Peavy, take out Zito.

 

Clemens over Pettitte.

 

Zito I took over Peavy because he is a lefty.

 

Buehrle over Beckett is fine though.

 

Who would be our bullpen I wonder and lineups.

Clemens may never play competitive baseball ever again. Zito is not a top 5 American pitcher anymore.

anything can happen in baseball , specially on a short series. There will be a lot of upsets

 

 

we all know south africa is going all the way...

I hope they do steriods testing there. So folks can say one way or the other if he is using to end the posturing.

 

 

Oddly enough, ESPN left out the part of the story that Bonds will have lost 30 pounds by the 1st of March. Of course, he says it has nothing to do with steroids - his body frame/knees just couldn't handle all the steroid enhanced bulk. TSN

And when he still posts .300/.600/.700 stats, will you keep hating?

I hope they do steriods testing there. So folks can say one way or the other if he is using to end the posturing.

 

 

Oddly enough, ESPN left out the part of the story that Bonds will have lost 30 pounds by the 1st of March. Of course, he says it has nothing to do with steroids - his body frame/knees just couldn't handle all the steroid enhanced bulk. TSN

And when he still posts .300/.600/.700 stats, will you keep hating?

 

He won't. No matter what, yeah, I'll always despise him for being a World Class A-Hole, liar, piece of cr@p as a teammate, and cheating to set personal records.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.