People can be so mean

Hollyberry

Today I wore my Marlins hat to class and this guy came up to me and said.. "Oh look the only Marlins fan" then he said "Did you know the Marlins are not going to be around in a few years" I was going to say "No I didnt know" :lol then after class he came up to me and kept saying how the Marlins didnt deserve a stadium and they have no fans blah blah blah.. I was going to kill him.

Have you ever wore you Marlins gear and had reations like this?

Today I wore my Marlins hat to class and this guy came up to me and said.. "Oh look the only Marlins fan" then he said "Did you know the Marlins are not going to be around in a few years" I was going to say "No I didnt know" :lol then after class he came up to me and kept saying how the Marlins didnt deserve a stadium and they have no fans blah blah blah.. I was going to kill him.

Have you ever wore you Marlins gear and had reations like this?

You shoulda slapped the sh*t out of him, or :kicknutz

Unfortunately I havent had the pleasure of dealing with one of these know it all smart mouths.

I bet this guy was either a Mutts fan or a Cubs fan. And no, that has never happened to me and I wear plenty of Marlins gear... but if it did happened to me, I would just say "Go to hell". :thumbup

I would've just given him the finger, told him to go f*ck off, leave me alone, and walk away.

The only time I've ever been teased was in Atlanta when I visited my sister. We went to a random Braves game (vs. Mutts). Most people were really nice to us and asked if we were visiting and whatnot. But these two older men were kinda making fun of us. They were like, "Oh look! Marlins fans! Let's go Marlins!" We just laughed and shrugged it off.

eh, forget about it

dude was probably just trying to get some time with you and wasn't smart enough to come up with anything better than the 5th grade tease tactic

you can get back at him by starting a rumor that he hates the marlins because security threw him out of a game for self pleasure in the bathrooms (with his dog) on the bring your pooch to the park game

eh, forget about it

dude was probably just trying to get some time with you and wasn't smart enough to come up with anything better than the 5th grade tease tactic

you can get back at him by starting a rumor that he hates the marlins because security threw him out of a game for self pleasure in the bathrooms (with his dog) on the bring your pooch to the park game

:lol

And also whenever I walk around campus with my marlins hat people always look at me like.. She is a Marlins fan :eyebrow I wear my Marlins hat with pride :)

I wore my Marlins gamer Jacket and my Fish Hat the other day when it was cool... I was told "Thats gonna be worth nothing in 2 years!" He also told me they didnt deserve a stadium and not only did I tell him to Kiss my @ss but I also reminded him that the Marlins are the only team in this city to bring 2 championships home!

KEEP WEARING YOUR STUFF GUYS!!!!!!!!! STAY PROUD!!

Guest marlins02

... I was told "Thats gonna be worth nothing in 2 years!"

If anything it should be worth more, as it will be rare, vintage and OOP. :plain

EBAY BITCHES!! :thumbup

At a Cardinal game last year, a Cardinal fan told me he was going to rip off my Seabass jersey and shove it up my ass. Which would of been an unpleasant experience to say the least.

It was all good later though when I had the whole crowd, even that lone jackass, calling Beckett Big Tex. I will miss Josh so much.