TO to south beach? (blah)

Fishfan79

Chris Mortensen has stated he believes that TO will be signed down here.

Before flipping over it, I think it has possibilities for strengths and weaknesses.

1. TO could be controled by a coach like Saban whom builds a family type attitude. Plus we have vets around like JT, Zach and others that could keep him close to in line together. Part of the group.

2. South Florida is a fitting enviroment for him.

3. Salary cap room

4. Dolphins show the ability to control problems like Ricky.

Now my personal opinion is 2 things for and 2 against.

against

1. He is a putz, I personally dislike him. He is also 31 years old

2. We are paying chambers 1 money

For

1. He would be under a contract that says pretty much you S$$t on us and we will take all of your money back.

2. He is an amazing player to have for a year or two while he proves himself again. We need more playmakers.

thoughts? I am still more against. I rather sign Wayne

Chris Mortensen has stated he believes that TO will be signed down here.

Before flipping over it, I think it has possibilities for strengths and weaknesses.

1. TO could be controled by a coach like Saban whom builds a family type attitude. Plus we have vets around like JT, Zach and others that could keep him close to in line together. Part of the group.

2. South Florida is a fitting enviroment for him.

3. Salary cap room

4. Dolphins show the ability to control problems like Ricky.

Now my personal opinion is 2 things for and 2 against.

against

1. He is a putz, I personally dislike him. He is also 31 years old

2. We are paying chambers 1 money

For

1. He would be under a contract that says pretty much you S$$t on us and we will take all of your money back.

2. He is an amazing player to have for a year or two while he proves himself again. We need more playmakers.

thoughts? I am still more against. I rather sign Wayne

I am for it. The biggest problem your leaving out is a competent QB to get him the ball. I think he would be a nice fit down here as long as he gets his looks every game. If you don't keep the baby happy he will cry.

Miami has a history of taking in troubled players. From Cecil Collins to Randy McMichael to Daryl Gardener ( :mischief ). I'd do this in a minute, but ya--with a whole lot of stipulations in the contract.

Chambers/Owens-----SICKEST duo in the league.

Reggie Wayne/Marvin Harrison

and

Randy Moss/Joey Porter

and

Chad Johnson/T.J Houshmandzadeh

and

Anquan Boldin/Admin Fitzgerald disagree.

:thumbup

Plus it's hard to be the sickest duo in the league when one of them is kicked off the team halfway through the season.

Putting Terrell Owens with a young QB, which you'd have to assume Miami will have next season, would be stupid.

He's played with 2 pro bowlers and he's ripped them both while still playing on the team. The last thing some kid trying to develop needs is TO screaming at him on the sidelines.

Plus it's hard to be the sickest duo in the league when one of them is kicked off the team halfway through the season.

Putting Terrell Owens with a young QB, which you'd have to assume Miami will have next season, would be stupid.

He's played with 2 pro bowlers and he's ripped them both while still playing on the team. The last thing some kid trying to develop needs is TO screaming at him on the sidelines.

No way dude! He can be tamed!

Ya'll just better hope none of your QB's is gay, though...

Im sure with the right clauses in his contract things can be worked out and all parties involved will be satisfied. I don't think TO has much room to make demands or like a child anymore. Bottom line is he just wont get paid anymore.

Like I said earlier the main factor in this would be getting a competant QB to throw him the ball. And no Gus does not qualify for that position LOL

Miami has a history of taking in troubled players. From Cecil Collins to Randy McMichael to Daryl Gardener ( :mischief ). I'd do this in a minute, but ya--with a whole lot of stipulations in the contract.

and

Randy Moss/Joey Porter

and

and

You're on crack. TO is the best receiver in the league, and Chambers is easily a top 20 (especially after last week). I'll give you Wayne/Harrison for the time being, that's it.

and

Randy Moss/Joey Porter

and

and

You're on crack. TO is the best receiver in the league, and Chambers is easily a top 20 (especially after last week). I'll give you Wayne/Harrison for the time being, that's it.

I'd like to see Chambers have at least one 1000 yard season before proclaiming him one of the top 20 WR's in the league.

IMO, Randy Moss is a better WR than T.O., but T.O.'s probably second, though Admin Fitz and Chad Johnson are creeping up on him. T.O. and Chambers would be a great duo if someone could get them the ball.

And I agree with Hugg that putting Owens with a young QB is just dumb. If he got pissed at McNabb and Garcia for not getting him the ball, surely he'd have a ball with Jay Cutler, Phillip Rivers or whoever Miami brings in next year.

Denver, Seattle, and Dallas are some logical landing spots for T.O.

I am 'not' putting Chambers in the same league as the top players. I think he's a top 20, though.

And all of the wide recievers I listed are better then Chambers is. So I dont see where your argument has any legs.

I think Chambers could have his breakout year if he had a good QB...

And I didn't mean to say you're on crack. Just foolin, babe.

To be fair, Garcia doesn't really look like a Pro Bowler without TO as one of his receivers.

I'd be all for this. Sure his attitude is crap off the field, but say what you want, the guy makes plays on Sunday. Owens, Chambers (assuming he doesn't drop passes :plain ) and McMichael is a pretty nice trio for any quarterback to have, plus Ronnie and Ricky in the backfield.

Chad Johnson: 71 catches, 1139 yards, 7 TD.

T.J. Housmandzadeh: 56 catches, 743 yards, 5 TD.

Total: 127 catches, 1882 yards, 12 TD.

Chris Henry: 30 catches, 395 yards, 5 TD. :mischief

And Housh has missed 2 games. He is one of, if not the single, most underrated receivers in the league.

I still can't believe you guys would want to poison your locker room with that fool.

Chad Johnson: 71 catches, 1139 yards, 7 TD.

T.J. Housmandzadeh: 56 catches, 743 yards, 5 TD.

Total: 127 catches, 1882 yards, 12 TD.

Chris Henry: 30 catches, 395 yards, 5 TD. :mischief

And Housh has missed 2 games. He is one of, if not the single, most underrated receivers in the league.

I still can't believe you guys would want to poison your locker room with that fool.

B/C we are not Bengals fans thats why :thumbup