Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Twisted Wishes

Featured Replies

Granted, but it doesn't come with an engine

 

I wish I owned the patent to a working model of a cold fusion reactor

Granted, but the Russian secret service kills you and steals the plans.

 

I wish I was a little bit taller...

Granted, but you grow so tall your heart can't adequately circulate the blood through your CV system and you die.

 

 

I wish I had an Oscar Meyer weiner.

Granted, but that is what you'd really like to beeeeee.

 

I wish I could give the world to you, because my love is all I have to give.

Granted, but they overthrow you.

 

I wish I had free medical coverage.

Granted, but it's valid only for a week.

 

I wish I was at Disney right now.

Granted, but the laser show at Epcot malfunctions and the surrounding area explodes, killing everyone including the little children in the Imagination ride...bits and pieces flying all over the place, and people crying for their lives, sinking into the depths of the lake.

 

I wish I wasn't so evil.

Granted but to rid you of all evil you must be burned alive.

 

I wish all liberals would disappear.

Granted but to rid you of all evil you must be burned alive.

 

I wish all liberals would disappear.

 

 

Granted, but you would become one.

 

I wish I had super human strenght

  • Author

Granted, but you get busted by the government for steroids.

 

I wish I could go to the lake for a swim.

  • Author

Granted, but you shatter the backboard and get sliced up.

 

I wish it was Friday.

  • Author

Granted but it consists of Adolf Hilter, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il, and Saddam.

 

I wish I didnt have to wear contacts.

Granted, but you get in an accident and they are all knocked out.

 

I wish the Heat would win tonight.

Granted but Tim Duncan is god

 

I wish that my snapple refilled itself.

Granted but in reality Snapple is chefbob's love potion.

 

 

 

I wish my cat would write my paper for me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.