Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Twisted Wishes

Featured Replies

  • Author

Granted, but when you see him he is having sexual relations with your girlfirend...in your dorm room.

 

I wish that I didnt have to study.

Granted, but when you see him he is having sexual relations with your girlfirend...in your dorm room.

 

I wish that I didnt have to study.

 

Go back go back, you didn't really deny my wish. I'd takea video of it and sell it online!

Granted, but when you see him he is having sexual relations with your girlfirend...in your dorm room.

 

I wish that I didnt have to study.

 

 

 

 

Granted, but to pass your classes, I've arranged for you to have sex with all your professors.

 

 

 

I wish I was one of the Passion's professors.

Granted, but a month after you've had sex with him, you are disgusted to learn that he has given you herpes (or anal warts if you've already got herpes).

 

I wish I could find Natalee Holloway.

Granted, but you find her having sex with Gooch.

 

I wish the Patriots would lose tomorrow with all my widdle heart.

Granted, but a coked-up, drunken hobo will see you casually strolling down Grand Ave with your brand-new cookie in your hands. He'll proceed to brutally stab you to death with a rusty, Staph-infected box cutter, not hesitating to pry that cherished cookie from your cold, clenched, lifeless hands. And if that's not enough, after he's done murdering you, he'll empty his wretched pickle jar of "homie don't play dat" juice--now with chunks!--all over your recently-departed, still-underaged carcass. After he's finished marking his territory, our hobo friend will proceed to pawn off his newfound cookie to an enterprising young clubgoer; in return, said hobo will receive the exclusive licking-rights to a Porsche's evaporator drain for one night.

 

I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

Granted, but a coked-up, drunken hobo will see you casually strolling down Grand Ave with your brand-new cookie in your hands. He'll proceed to brutally stab you to death with a rusty, Staph-infected box cutter, not hesitating to pry that cherished cookie from your cold, clenched, lifeless hands. And if that's not enough, after he's done murdering you, he'll empty his wretched pickle jar of "homie don't play dat" juice--now with chunks!--all over your recently-departed, still-underaged carcass. After he's finished marking his territory, our hobo friend will proceed to pawn off his newfound cookie to an enterprising young clubgoer; in return, said hobo will receive the exclusive licking-rights to a Porsche's evaporator drain for one night.

 

I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

 

 

Granted, but when you called her the first time, she got into an accident and her car exploded.

 

I wish the Panthers won the Stanley Cup this year

  • Author

Granted but that kick starts 100 years of last place finishes.

 

I wish gas was free.

Granted, but it is diluted by water and your engine explodes on ignition

 

I wish I was done with my finals.

Granted, but it is diluted by water and your engine explodes on ignition

 

I wish I was done with my finals.

 

 

Granted, but you failed all of them and you get kicked out of school.

 

I wish I was home for the break

Granted, but it is diluted by water and your engine explodes on ignition

 

I wish I was done with my finals.

 

 

Granted, but you failed all of them and you get kicked out of school.

 

I wish I was home for the break

Granted, but you'll get fired.

 

I wish that I would pass all my finals.

Granted, but you have to get raped by all your teachers and this will end with you requiring stitches to sew your butthole back to its intended size and you will walk with a limp for months and everybody will know why and laugh at you endlessly.

 

I wish I could have sex with Aida Yespica (and she doesn't have any STD's)

  • 1 month later...

Granted, but you have to get raped by all your teachers and this will end with you requiring stitches to sew your butthole back to its intended size and you will walk with a limp for months and everybody will know why and laugh at you endlessly.

 

I wish I could have sex with Aida Yespica (and she doesn't have any STD's)

 

Granted but she has a surgical needle left inside her after a recent hysterectomy

 

I wish I was rich!

  • Author

Granted, but you are allergic to the money.

 

I wish I didn't have to wear contacts.

Granted, but doing youe eye surgery the doctor accidentally penetrated the eye with his needle.

 

I wish these 4 months would fly by so I can graduate High School.

Granted, but doing youe eye surgery the doctor accidentally penetrated the eye with his needle.

 

I wish these 4 months would fly by so I can graduate High School.

 

 

Granted but your next step is clown college

 

I wish that Philadelphia would win a sports title.

Granted, but it will be a middle school JV basketball team.

 

I wish i didnt have to be at school right now.

Granted, but you're at the hospital in an irreversible coma.

 

I wish the Seahawks win the Super Bowl.

wow i dont know how to respond to taht, i mean i do but what if what i say really comes true for you? that would be horrible. lol

Granted, but you're at the hospital in an irreversible coma.

 

I wish the Seahawks win the Super Bowl.

 

Granted, Hasselbeck and the gang have just now one Waltmart's Super cereal Bowl for cereal eating delight, this super bowl can hold up to 2 boxes of cereal and comes with a free "Kellogg's Rice Krispy Treats!"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.