3/28 Mets @ Marlins

TV Question....I live in Tallahassee and have Comcast Cable, which unfortunately does not carry FSN. I've attempted to get the MLB Extra Innings package in the past, only to learn that of course the Marlins games are blacked out. During the first week of the season, MLB Extra Innings offers a Free View and was wondering if the Marlins games will still be blacked out. I was hoping that maybe it can be picked up on the opposing team's feed. Thanks for any info.

TV Question....I live in Tallahassee and have Comcast Cable, which unfortunately does not carry FSN. I've attempted to get the MLB Extra Innings package in the past, only to learn that of course the Marlins games are blacked out. During the first week of the season, MLB Extra Innings offers a Free View and was wondering if the Marlins games will still be blacked out. I was hoping that maybe it can be picked up on the opposing team's feed. Thanks for any info.

I'm in the same boat buddy. I've been trying to find a way to get FSN up here, and Cape is going to do something about it eventually!

And yes, it will be blacked out.

is johnson suppose to pitch today?

didn't he pitch two days ago? i thought he pitched on sunday. i think messenger and resop are coming up.

Has anyone seen Abercrombie enough to rate his arm in center field? Sounds like he made a pretty good throw to the plate earlier, & now throws out Delgado at 2nd.

he almost has a right fielder's arm. i am sure for centerfield it is a plus arm at the very least.

I know I'm a little bit off of topic here but I have a suggestion. Has anyone here ever tried making a Logon id with MLB.com listing you as from Oklahoma for example, and then tried to order MLB Live? Maybe that will keep you from being blacked out, if they list you as being from a different state? Not sure. Just a thought. Might try it myself.

I know I'm a little bit off of topic here but I have a suggestion. Has anyone here ever tried making a Logon id with MLB.com listing you as from Oklahoma for example, and then tried to order MLB Live? Maybe that will keep you from being blacked out, if they list you as being from a different state? Not sure. Just a thought. Might try it myself.

I believe it's where the address affixed to your credit card that determines whether the blackout applies to a purchase or not.

I believe it's where the address affixed to your credit card that determines whether the blackout applies to a purchase or not.

it's actually where you login from

it's actually where you login from

So they check your IP ?

go marlins!!! reed with a basehit to rightfield. abercrombie scores after stealing second base.

the mets announcers are absolutely making the marlins look like a bunch of losers, yet they're doing everything right. f***ers.

I hope you are tuning in now cause they don't seem to be doing it anymore, I still can't beleive the mets got the money to be broadcasted by SNY, they have the "Mets classics," it's funny how the Mets and sox try their best to be anti yankee and they can't :lol

Anyone watching? There are like 5 mets and marlins fans screaming chants, it sounds pretty sad but funny