Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

what's the best section in Dolphins Stadium for Marlins games?

Featured Replies

I say that Section 106 is the best section for Marlins games. I've sitting there every season since 1994 and I've sat in different rows, ranging from row 23 to row 1. The fellow season ticket holders are great and you catch a great breeze during those day games. Also you're right by both the Left Fielder and the opposing Bullpen so you can rag on the opposing players all game long. LOng live 106.

It's all about The Tank baby.

The Power Alley is always great. Out of the sun, and you can go sit inside if it rains, and then there's the chance of catching home runs.

It's all about The Tank baby.

 

 

HELL YEA!! Have had season tickets in 125 for years! Seats 1 and 2, its perfect! Thats where the die-hards sit baby! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I used to like the Tank but the sun there is horrible and the action is too far. I like sitting in the terrace box around home plate.

Anywhere in section 145, all of the action happens literally right in front of you no matter where you are in that section and it's directly adjacent to the pitchers mound. 245 is also good if you want to be out of the sun, but it's moot for night games.

Ive always found 150 and outfield reserve the best, I like being able to just look straight ahead and see the entire game right in front of me. Plus if you go to the out res seats before the game odds are you'll catch some players warming up and they'll have a quick word with you, Ive gotten pictures that way!

Anywhere in section 145, all of the action happens literally right in front of you no matter where you are in that section and it's directly adjacent to the pitchers mound. 245 is also good if you want to be out of the sun, but it's moot for night games.

 

 

agreed

Back when I used to go to Joe Robbie in 94-95, there was a section in right field to the right of where the modern day "Tank" is. We bought 5 dollar seats in the nosebleeds and moved all the way down right in front of the white season ticket bleachers in the fourth row.

 

I watch many games from these seats. Best seat in the house. It didn't hurt that we got to know the security guard in this section, either.

I've had season tickets in 149 for a while, but I've moved to 150 for this season as closer seats opened up.

 

I've gotten used to the net, but if you haven't I can understand how that could be an annoyance.

Anywhere between 156-244 is good. Going up 256-244, and 456-444 are also good. The lower down the better, and the closer to behind the plate the better. That's probably about 20000 real good seats, and it includes some very affordable ones. When I go to games I normally sit in 149-150. One good thing about being a baseball fan in SoFla is because of the lousy fan base you have your pick of any seat, any night. I can see the attraction of 106 as a fun section, but the prespective stinks. Maybe after a few beers it doesn't make a difference, and this year that may be a good idea. In fact, this year, when I go to the games, I'm going to treat it more like spring training games. Just go and enjoy the game. I'll sit in 106, 212, or 129. I'm not paying major league prices to watch this team, and I'll have fun in those seats.

most comfortable: Club Level LF corner, Sect 206

absolutely empty most of the time, shielded from the sun, and it gives a pretty good view of the field

 

but my absolute favorite is 150, right behind the plate

I use to sit a lot in section 107 the seats are facing towards home plate. Its a perfect view and you can get a baseball from the left fielder. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.