Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3/5 what a game!!!!!!

Featured Replies

All I got to say is WOW!!!!!!!!

 

This team played great today. Its really hard to blame a loss on a player or 2 for a loss but I think its safe to say Moehler and Aguila share the LVP for this game. The pitching was great with the exception of Moehler and so was the hitting.

 

Sadly the Astros won the first 3 innnings of the game and that was enough for the W, but you got to believe as a ball club everyone got better today.

Heck, Mike Jacobs went 0-4 too with plenty of men left on base. I mean yes Aguila's K in the 4th was a blow (he didn't look good in any of his at-bats actually) but they had even more chances to come back. Lots of double-plays didn't help either.

  • Author

you cant blame Aguila, that's ridiculous

 

 

maybe not, but he locked like sh!t in critical at-bats. He looked like he had no chance while at the batter box and to me he was scared(IMO) I guess Jacobs didn't do much either but atleast he didn't look like Aguila. That K with 2 outs (3 pitches no less) I feel hurt us just as much as the 2 innings Moehler gave up in the 2 inning.

 

Again all my opinion

I just hope these young guys know how much we support em! I loved the game tonight!!!

 

 

 

Yep, they'll know it when they come home they compare the 12,000 fans at a saturday night game to the sold out minite maid park.

I just hope these young guys know how much we support em! I loved the game tonight!!!

 

 

 

Yep, they'll know it when they come home they compare the 12,000 fans at a saturday night game to the sold out minite maid park.

:rolleyes:

 

*Yawn*

I just hope these young guys know how much we support em! I loved the game tonight!!!

 

 

 

Yep, they'll know it when they come home they compare the 12,000 fans at a saturday night game to the sold out minite maid park.

 

Sold out? Really? 26K is a sellout at MM? :plain

 

why don't you just root for another team. a few of us are sick of your negative attitude. we love this team and all the players. i haven't had this much fun watching the marlins... since the 03 world series.

I just hope these young guys know how much we support em! I loved the game tonight!!!

 

 

 

Yep, they'll know it when they come home they compare the 12,000 fans at a saturday night game to the sold out minite maid park.

 

Sold out? Really? 26K is a sellout at MM? :plain

 

why don't you just root for another team. a few of us are sick of your negative attitude. we love this team and all the players. i haven't had this much fun watching the marlins... since the 03 world series.

 

Musk offically denounced the Marlins last year and jumped ship to the Cardinals bandwagon, he is just a troll. Check out all of his posts they are all negative and bubble-bursting as if we need tough love right now. Seriously, I get super-pumped after a base hit now.

I have a question for Admin about musk .. since musk is obviously trolling yet he's allowed to continue doing so, then does that mean that trolling is allowed on this forum?

My3............I can tell you've been around the game for a long time and possess a keen acumen. Yeah, let's dump a couple of players because they didn't perform in one game, only 159 to go. It's a game of averages that don't come from just a single game.

I just hope these young guys know how much we support em! I loved the game tonight!!!

 

 

 

Yep, they'll know it when they come home they compare the 12,000 fans at a saturday night game to the sold out minite maid park.

 

I'm sure the great fan you are, you'll be there with the rest of us rooting them on right? Or are you busy that night...

Sold out? Really? 26K is a sellout at MM? :plain

 

why don't you just root for another team. a few of us are sick of your negative attitude. we love this team and all the players. i haven't had this much fun watching the marlins... since the 03 world series.

 

 

There were 36,448 at MM for the last game according to my local paper. That's still about 3.5k short of a sellout though.

 

The Marlins were certainly impressive in Houston, especially for such a young team. But being a young team, there's going to be a lot of ups and downs most likely.

Game Details

Umpires: HP--Bill Welke. 1B--Fieldin Culbreth. 2B--Tim Mcclelland. 3B--Bob Davidson.

Time: 2:42.

Attendance: 26,589.

Weather: 78 degrees, partly cloudy.

Wind: 16 mph, out to center.

[

Yep, they'll know it when they come home they compare the 12,000 fans at a saturday night game to the sold out minite maid park.

:rolleyes:

 

*Yawn*

 

Ditto-multiple yawns. I'll be there and all those fans for other teams who live here, well, you don't do much to add to the attendance of your favorite team. Yea, I know, everyone of you had full season tix when you lived "up dere".

 

Watching these baby marlins hit into double plays is not much different than the underachieving bunch from last year, but I think in three games we have had more two out hits than in the first two months combined last year-it just seems like we never got the two out hit last year. Even though these guys have been playing ball most of their lives and the fundamentals have not changed, they have learned a lot in just one series. You shouldn't see stealing on 3-0 counts with 0 outs anymore. You won't see Uggla running into an out on a ground ball to third base etc. Now, on to NY and those lousy stinkin Muts. Heard Wagner topped out at 93 mph last night-something wrong there.

My3............I can tell you've been around the game for a long time and possess a keen acumen. Yeah, let's dump a couple of players because they didn't perform in one game, only 159 to go. It's a game of averages that don't come from just a single game.

 

 

where did he say to dump the players?? It's just a post out of frustration, that game was so close to being a terrific comeback.

NO i in Team.... NO one player caused us the game.... Overall, great game Fish almost pulled out the series...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.