Today's game postponed until July 8 Doubleheader

Admin

wow, they didn't wait long at all. then again, the weather is still supposed to be bad after it clears up. a lot of wind and very cold. these are the sorts of conditions in which players can get seriously injured, particularly pitchers.

this is why i don't get why they would have the mets start off at home this time of the season. they should play a lot of these games in warmer climates that enjoy pretty good weather this time of the year.

i imagine d-train is still going to pitch tomorrow. then mitre is going to start the opener for us in miami. i'd rather have mitre starting than moehler anyway. :thumbup

wow, they didn't wait long at all. then again, the weather is still supposed to be bad after it clears up. a lot of wind and very cold. these are the sorts of conditions in which players can get seriously injured, particularly pitchers.

this is why i don't get why they would have the mets start off at home this time of the season. they should play a lot of these games in warmer climates that enjoy pretty good weather this time of the year.

i imagine d-train is still going to pitch tomorrow. then mitre is going to start the opener for us in miami. i'd rather have mitre starting than moehler anyway. :thumbup

Yep, I agree with you on all counts! :thumbup

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Like Tallahasee didn't f*** me over enough...they arne't showing the Marlin's game on Sunshine tomorrow, even though I actually get that channel.

WTF is wrong with these people? I mean, seriously they are retarded.

Guest Juanky

Hopefully this means Mitre gets pushed back for the Home Opener.....and that Olsen gets to go April 16th, the day I'll be at the stadium!

Yea down here in Nj we are getting a lot of rain, it's only a matter of time before it gets worse :confused