Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nats vs Marlins---6:05et---at Dolphin Stadium

Featured Replies

Patterson looks good early

 

 

he does, but he's also getting some high strikes called. hopefully scott can also take advantage of the high strike.

I'm new to this MLB.TV thing. Can anyone explain to me why I am blacked out with the game not being on cable today? The only reason I got MLB.TV was to be able to watch on the days they aren't on cable. Thanks

I'm new to this MLB.TV thing. Can anyone explain to me why I am blacked out with the game not being on cable today? The only reason I got MLB.TV was to be able to watch on the days they aren't on cable. Thanks

 

MLB.tv has to blackout games in Marlins territory even if it is not on TV. E-mail MLB.tv with your comments and anger....that is the most effective way to change things.

How does the crowd look?

 

 

About the same as last night.

hopefully we get the real number tonight

I'm new to this MLB.TV thing. Can anyone explain to me why I am blacked out with the game not being on cable today? The only reason I got MLB.TV was to be able to watch on the days they aren't on cable. Thanks

 

 

i live in broward, it's not blacked out for me

I'm new to this MLB.TV thing. Can anyone explain to me why I am blacked out with the game not being on cable today? The only reason I got MLB.TV was to be able to watch on the days they aren't on cable. Thanks

 

 

i live in broward, it's not blacked out for me

lucky ducky....or did MLB.tv lift the blackout? :pray

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.