Beckett

mr_eob

passion, i think most of us here are rooting for beckett. i think we may have a thread on all if not close to all his starts. and most of us wanted him to win against aj. we got nothing but love for josh.

actually, i am somewhat concerned that he may injured. he has about 2-3 games every year where he absolutely sucks as... but i don't recall him ever being hit this hard.

passion, i think most of us here are rooting for beckett. i think we may have a thread on all if not close to all his starts. and most of us wanted him to win against aj. we got nothing but love for josh.

Hell, I love everybody but Mike Lowell.

Well, I guess I'm indifferent to Delgado and LoDuca.

actually, i am somewhat concerned that he may injured. he has about 2-3 games every year where he absolutely sucks as... but i don't recall him ever being hit this hard.

I remember a start of his against Milwaukee in August of last year that was pretty close to a train wreck. Maybe not statistically as bad, but it sure was up there.

Just thought I'd post it for all you Beckett lovers out there!

That's what started the thread.

I don't care that it was made, I just know he wont be the one posting his next outing if it's good.

I just and have always felt it lame to hate on a guy who was so good for your franchise, just because he isn't there anymore, and it makes up for some sort of personal void he has in rooting for his own team this year when Becks has a rough outing.

The book on Beckett

J Beckett (L, 3-1)-IP (3.2) H (6) R(9) ER (8) BB (5) SO (6) HR (3) ERA (4.50)

I hope you are as good with your stat keeping and keep us all up to date for the entire year.

:thumbup

Ill sure try my friend. :thumbup

I'm not getting on your case (don't get that vibe from this), because I have no idea if you saw the game or not you saw the game but the bottom line is he messed around with too many guys when he could have gotten out of the inning, and then got hit hard. Like has happened in his previous starts, he walked guys early and then he didn't get out of the jam.

Plus, 'Tek and him aren't on the same page yet...still....the Broussard at bat in the first was so telling. He could have fanned him, but 'Tek and Becks are just looking for totally different things sometimes. His FB was as straight as a ruler and the curve was all over the place. Just a messy game Oh, well....hopefully he rebounds on Monday against the Yanks.

As of right now the Sox just aren't that good yet. Can't wait till Coco gets back to inject some life into the O.

Next play.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.