All-Star game

Hollyberry

Guest Fritz

The rules are in place for at least one from every team.

Miggy, Willingham, and DTrain have solid chances. Hanley makes it at the "Cool" position.

The rules are in place for at least one from every team.

Miggy, Willingham, and DTrain have solid chances. Hanley makes it at the "Cool" position.

Yup one from every team... Still early to tell, Wilingham has way to much competition in the OF, remember its OF not RF,CF,LF he has no shot....

Dtrain and Cabby will be the only ones if them...

I hope Hanley makes it. Who are the other SS that could be on the All-Star team?

Furcal, Renteria, Reyes, Barnes, Vizquel..... To name a few

Meh. Forget about it Hanley :lol .

:lol :lol :lol :banghead

:plain

he's got just as good a chance as any of them

Have to take one from every team.

Figure Wright's voted in as the starting third baseman, meaning Cabrera's picked. It's unlikely Hanley gets voted in and Willis probably has a spot so I think Hanley'll just be an unfortunate snub...assuming all stays as it is both stats wise and win-loss wise, you just don't give 3 all-stars to a bottom of the barrell team.

I hope Hanley makes it. Who are the other SS that could be on the All-Star team?

Wont happen man, No Marlins will be voted in as a starter. Cabby will be selected as a reserve.. Hanley wont make it either as a start nor as a reserve..

Wont happen man, No Marlins will be voted in as a starter. Cabby will be selected as a reserve.. Hanley wont make it either as a start nor as a reserve..

ok

Have to take one from every team.

Figure Wright's voted in as the starting third baseman, meaning Cabrera's picked. It's unlikely Hanley gets voted in and Willis probably has a spot so I think Hanley'll just be an unfortunate snub...assuming all stays as it is both stats wise and win-loss wise, you just don't give 3 all-stars to a bottom of the barrell team.

Are you forgetting Scott Rolen ? Willis has the best chance, as that eliminates the need to pick Cabrera at 3rd, and fulfills that requirement of one from each team.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.