Crazy trade rumors from other message boards

This came from a Cardinals board:

I heard Miguel Cabrera was really interested in getting out of Florida to play for a contender, and the Marlins weren't looking for much in return. The Marlins GM was quoted by an anonymous source as saying "We'd only need a No. 4 or 5 starter in return for him."

Needless to say, this Cabrera and Willis leaving rumors generated by fans of other teams is getting out of hand, but I still find it funny.

Anyone else have any ridiculous, and comical, rumors to share?

No I dont believe it, in fact I called the guy who posted it a moron. I frequent the Cardinals board, because I keep up on a few of their prospects, but thats besides the point. Anyway, I posted it for comic relief, because with the win tonight it makes crap like that easier to laugh at, and was wondering if anyone else had seen any more garbage trade rumors.

Honestly, I get along with most people over there. I belong to a pirates and a white sox board, but dont post at either of those much.

Wouldnt call me a troll at the Cardinals board, I just disagree with them about some things. I mainly just post here, at a Saluki board, and Carolina Panthers board.

Cards fans are some of the best in the game. I will not talk trash about them, being a former Cards fan from St. Louis. I moved to South Florida years ago, though, and adopted the Marlins as my team. I have no more love for the Cards. But Cards fans deserve no flack. They are great people.