DX to be re-formed

"DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance ? Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

While I don't know for sure that this means DX will be reformed at or by this show, I do know that there has been a lot of talk of doing so internally, as evidenced by Shawn Michaels and Triple H's actions on recent TV. I also know that this wouldn't be the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

Thanks to Carl Langlois for his help with this story.

LINK

I would actually start watching wrestling again if this happened. WWE has been sh*t since its gone WWE.

And you think with the writing today they wouldn't screw up DX. Remember, the WWE has the greatest storyline in the history of wrestling and f***ed it up royally. I am of course talking about the WCW Invasion angle. Then they had the n.W.o. with such incredible potential. They f***ed that up too. Sure, the crowd forced Hogan to turn face, but it still had incredible potential.