all star game

AAS

I wouldn't underestimate Ramirez getting votes. You'd be amazed how sexy a .340 average looks for a SS on the ballot. If there are guys on my favorite team that reasonably deserve it I will vote for them but otherwise I vote for whoever is most deserving based on play and not name.

For the AAA all star game?

jk

yes for miggy and hanely and willingham and uggla

nobody else deserves it

Same 4 I voted for :thumbup (I did the 25 times too :p )

I wouldn't underestimate Ramirez getting votes. You'd be amazed how sexy a .340 average looks for a SS on the ballot. If there are guys on my favorite team that reasonably deserve it I will vote for them but otherwise I vote for whoever is most deserving based on play and not name.

I don't expect any of them to make it to the 1st team, but most probably Hanley (but an outside shot to The Hammer as well) will be our rep at the All-Star Game. I think unless Miggy picks it up in the field that no matter what he is batting he'll be left off the team.

By the way is the game still going to decide home-field for the WS this year or has that experiment been allowed to pass ?

I split my votes between Hanley and Uggla.

Yeah I know I'm silly voting for Uggla because he has zero chance but did it anyways.

Uggs deserves to go, but I don't know how he looks compared to other 2nd Basemen in the NL.

Cabs and Shadez deserve to go as well. Cabs will probably get in, but Shadez has a lot of competition.

yeah remember...every time is required to have at least one player on there...so basically Cabrera is a lock since he's miles ahead of anyone on this team in terms of star power...and thus, the scattered votes that he gets from fans outside of South Florida will be enough to get him on the team...Dontrelle will need a remarkable run from now until late June to get the call from Phil Garner

yeah remember...every time is required to have at least one player on there...so basically Cabrera is a lock since he's miles ahead of anyone on this team in terms of star power...and thus, the scattered votes that he gets from fans outside of South Florida will be enough to get him on the team...Dontrelle will need a remarkable run from now until late June to get the call from Phil Garner

Cabrera COULD make it, but those 9 or 10 errors hurt his chances. If he makes it, it will be only as a reserve, and I never expect to see him in the game until late as a PH only.

Cabrera COULD make it, but those 9 or 10 errors hurt his chances. If he makes it, it will be only as a reserve, and I never expect to see him in the game until late as a PH only.

You'd be amazed at how little people care about errors, considering most people outside of Marlins nation are probably oblivious to his defensive struggles or won't factor it into their decisions. It would be very surprising for him not to go as a reserve considering his offense.