Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Canadians @ Fish, 1:05 PM, 18 Jun 06

Featured Replies

waits for spike to bash olivo because he got an RBI without raising his average or something like that

 

and / or el Penguino

I don't know about you guys but I feel more confortable with Olivo behind the plate than Treanor. :banghead

I don't between the two, Olivo seems to reach on base more but Treanor tends to get those hits in big moments.

cant we just settle on that while its nothing spectacular, the tandem of olivo and treanor is quitely one of the best catcher tandems in baseball right now

waits for spike to bash olivo because he got an RBI without raising his average or something like that

 

and / or el Penguino

I don't know about you guys but I feel more confortable with Olivo behind the plate than Treanor. :banghead

I don't between the two, Olivo seems to reach on base more but Treanor tends to get those hits in big moments.

cant we just settle on that while its nothing spectacular, the tandem of olivo and treanor is quitely one of the best catcher tandems in baseball right now

My friends here in Minnesota are screaming Joe Mauer and Mike Redmond. I haven't done a lot of research on it, so I'll have to take your word on it.

waits for spike to bash olivo because he got an RBI without raising his average or something like that

 

and / or el Penguino

I don't know about you guys but I feel more confortable with Olivo behind the plate than Treanor. :banghead

I don't between the two, Olivo seems to reach on base more but Treanor tends to get those hits in big moments.

cant we just settle on that while its nothing spectacular, the tandem of olivo and treanor is quitely one of the best catcher tandems in baseball right now

My friends here in Minnesota are screaming Joe Mauer and Mike Redmond. I haven't done a lot of research on it, so I'll have to take your word on it.

i havent done alot of research either, but face it, there arent many very good catchers out there and ill take the year olivo is having so far any day of the week...and that treanor guy aint so bad either...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.